Saying hi

Nirahli

Jul 29, 2019
Well, since this is the topic for new members, I thought I'd say hi first.

I'm 20 years old, I have a wonderful husband (to-be) and a beautiful 6 month old son.
We both love playing minecraft (and our son loves to watch the pretty colors :p). He's more of a thaumcraft/mystcraft kind of guy, I'm the computer(craft)-nerd.

This is no breaking news for any that may know me, since I've been programming and maintaining about 12 websites lately, so I do know some code :D though the codes of CC were something completely different...

So, that's me and my FTB-addiction. Any questions, send me a message!

Bane83

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, and welcome to FTB!

I'm quite the fan of ComputerCraft and turtles myself! I'm a little outdated with CC as I haven't really touched it since 1.3/1.4, but now that I'm getting into FTB, I need to remind myself how lua works and get some CC-goodness flowing!

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
There was a major change to rednet in CC recently, you should definitely check up on that.

Other than that, welcome to the marvellous community of FTB!

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Well, since this is the topic for new members, I thought I'd say hi first.

I'm 20 years old, I have a wonderful husband (to-be) and a beautiful 6 month old son.
We both love playing minecraft (and our son loves to watch the pretty colors :p). He's more of a thaumcraft/mystcraft kind of guy, I'm the computer(craft)-nerd.

So, that's me and my FTB-addiction. Any questions, send me a message!
Having been a babysitter during my long unemployment for both my sis and bro, I can't help but ask: How in the Nine Divines are you able to play computer games AT ALL???
And how is the sleeping deprivation going? :p

Welcome to FTB, Feed the Babes with colours and pwetty youtube clips of MC Timelapses ;)