SatanicSanta - TechAdventures Modpack and Mod Tutorials

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody, Santa here, and I do the YouTubes. I occasionally make Let's Plays, and modded Minecraft how-to videos.

TechAdventures Modlist: clicky clicky

I am working on getting the necessary permissions to turn TechAdventures 3 into a public mod pack. This should happen within the next few months. (Currently: January 7th, 2014)

Episode 1 : Dungeon Adventure
Episode 2 : Entering the Nether
Episode 3 : Nether City
Episode 4 : Netherbrick in the Overworld?
Episode 5 : Pirates Boo(m)ty
Episode 6 : Into the Twilight

Channels!
SatanicSanta
Deepstream32
KungFuCreeper

Last edited:

Deepstream

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: minecraftnt000
Mic (yes or no): yes, not the greatest(it still works fine) but im buying a new one pretty soon
IRL Name: William
Youtube Channel: Deepstream32
Video Experience: a bit. im still in the learning process
Can you record? yes
Other games you play: TF2, minecraft minigames, some vanilla
How common are you online? very often.
Other comments: Im from sweden and the timezone is GMT+1

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
The time zone probably won't be a problem, I stay up extremely late, can you host a Mindcrack server?

Deepstream

Jul 29, 2019
the server might be a bit laggy cause i have quite a slow internet connection but we can try it.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Update! New Video, this time it is on Deepstream32s channel!

Let's Play Modded SMP Minecraft - Ep. 2: Entering the Nether

After Episode 3 we will have BackTools on BOTH clients, AND Tinkers Construct! Check it out!

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I love the series so far! Make more!
Thanks man! Im glad you like the series! It's very hard because we live 9 hours apart from each other. We try to record as much as we can. Make sure to stay tuned and subscribe! I have a twitter so you can quickly see what's happening with me, my streams, and my channel!

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I am having major YouTube issues. It decided to make me a Google+ account called SatanicSanta-[numbers]. I deleted it and it decided to delete my whole YouTube channel. What the fuck, Google!? It asked me if I was sure I wanted to delete the YouTube channel called SATANICSANTA, not SATANNICHOLAS! Google can be a real pain the ass sometimes. I should have my videos up again within the next couple of days. The stream will not be uploaded back to YouTube due to my internet that is not that great, and it is an hour long video. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize about the infrequent uploads. Deepstream32 and I live 9 hours apart, making it very hard to record regularly. I am going to start an FTB Ultimate Pack Let's Play SMP series soon, so look forward to that.

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:mezomi
Mic (yes or no):Yep
IRL Name:Alex
Youtube Channel:mezomi64
Video Experience:Yep
Can you record?Yep
Other games you play: Tf2, Ace of Spades, Terraria (I despise COD btw)
How common are you online? Summer soon, so.... a lot
Can you host a server? Yep
Time zone:Eastern
Other comments:Your in on the hunger games project. That has me thinking...... I'm going to wait for the 1.5.2 pack to come out before I start the project.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:mezomi
Mic (yes or no):Yep
IRL Name:Alex
Youtube Channel:mezomi64
Video Experience:Yep
Can you record?Yep
Other games you play: Tf2, Ace of Spades, Terraria (I despise COD btw)
How common are you online? Summer soon, so.... a lot
Can you host a server? Yep
Time zone:Eastern
Other comments:Your in on the hunger games project. That has me thinking...... I'm going to wait for the 1.5.2 pack to come out before I start the project.

Accepted. We are already friends on Skype.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Deepstream and I just recorded the most interesting episode. We spent an hour before recording hearing Ghasts and Blazes outside of my house, but we couldn't see them. At one point we saw part of my mine explode! We installed the Reis Minimap Entity Radar just to find where the hell they were! We eventually found a dungeon, I'm not going to say the rest. Episode 4 should be up tomorrow, maybe episode 5 as well, but that should be taken loosely. We are going to try to record weekly.