Whitelist Server SandBox Infinity v1.1.0 | No Lag | 20 slots | Mature players Only | New Map | Dedicated Server |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019

• MC Username: Skeepoh

• Age (16+): 16

• Play style: Usually Magic and Tech, but in some packs I love to build such as this one.

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I played the first FTB modpacks that came out publicly, I also owned a DireWolf20 server, even though it was short lived me and all my friends had fun. I am very skilled in a multitude of mods.

• About Yourself: I am a 16 year old all A's high school student trying to get in high school. (This will most likely not take out my time in the server as homework at my school is very easy.)

• What can you contribute to the server?: I can help everyone with the modpacks I am skilled in and maybe even help out the server operators.

You have been added to the server congrats!!

cbarne7

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • MC Username: cbarne7
  • Age (16+):17
  • Play style: An avid modded minecraft player who plays around 3 hours a day but sometimes less when college gets in the way.
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I have ran multiple servers on vanilla and modded mc, and i have played modded minecraft since release of mods and ive been playing minecraft since early alpha.
  • About Yourself: I study computer science and media at college, i like to make youtube videos (Prehaps a server based playlist) and i also play many other games like CounterStrike GO and ArcheAge.
  • What can you contribute to the server?: As i have alot of experience on modded minecraft im sure i can provide assistance with peoples projects, contraptions and buildings. I can also make some interesting spawners and such which will help the server get some harder to obtain loot.
Thanks for your time!

MarieisMe

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: BabyWarrior13
  • Play style: I like to cooperate with other players but I tend to dislike PvP and anything that puts me against players just because it can cause some unwanted tension
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I've been playing for about 2 years now with FTB and I've tried to run my own server but unfortunately the port forwards were giving me a bit too much trouble.
  • About Yourself: I'm a girl for starters, that's not always obvious to everyone. I am almost always up for a chat or a cooperative project or adventure of sorts and I like to help players and the server community whenever I can. Also teamspeak is like my best friend as long as most of my family is quite enough for it.
  • What can you contribute to the server?: Everything I said above this and a friendly face to everyone. oh and diversity in the community!

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

• MC Username: cbarne7

• Age (16+):17

• Play style: An avid modded minecraft player who plays around 3 hours a day but sometimes less when college gets in the way.

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I have ran multiple servers on vanilla and modded mc, and i have played modded minecraft since release of mods and ive been playing minecraft since early alpha.

• About Yourself: I study computer science and media at college, i like to make youtube videos (Prehaps a server based playlist) and i also play many other games like CounterStrike GO and ArcheAge.

• What can you contribute to the server?: As i have alot of experience on modded minecraft im sure i can provide assistance with peoples projects, contraptions and buildings. I can also make some interesting spawners and such which will help the server get some harder to obtain loot.
Thanks for your time!

Welcome to the server!!

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: BabyWarrior13
  • Play style: I like to cooperate with other players but I tend to dislike PvP and anything that puts me against players just because it can cause some unwanted tension
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I've been playing for about 2 years now with FTB and I've tried to run my own server but unfortunately the port forwards were giving me a bit too much trouble.
  • About Yourself: I'm a girl for starters, that's not always obvious to everyone. I am almost always up for a chat or a cooperative project or adventure of sorts and I like to help players and the server community whenever I can. Also teamspeak is like my best friend as long as most of my family is quite enough for it.
  • What can you contribute to the server?: Everything I said above this and a friendly face to everyone. oh and diversity in the community!

Welcome to the server!!

whiskynerd53

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: whiskynerd53
  • Age (16+): 30
  • Play style: Almost entirely tech driven. Not a fan of pvp.
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: Hermitcraft got me into vanilla then FTB Season 3 peaked my interest. This would be my first time playing with mods.
  • About Yourself: Only rrecently got into playing. Engineer by schooling. Service industry by trade. My job never really stimulate my analytical imagination. I played around with coding, Legos, and messing around excel for years. Now I spend my time in Minecraft building creating challenges and solving them.
  • What can you contribute to the server?: A another friendly face to hang out with and encourage everybody have a good time.

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: CrusaderOfDragon
  • Play style: Fast Tech and magic
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: Been playing with mods since the old Tekkit days
  • About Yourself: I love to make friends along with other things, like playing Minecraft.
  • What can you contribute to the server?: I can help people with mods and make the community better possibly.

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019

• MC Username: whiskynerd53

• Age (16+): 30

• Play style: Almost entirely tech driven. Not a fan of pvp.

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: Hermitcraft got me into vanilla then FTB Season 3 peaked my interest. This would be my first time playing with mods.

• About Yourself: Only rrecently got into playing. Engineer by schooling. Service industry by trade. My job never really stimulate my analytical imagination. I played around with coding, Legos, and messing around excel for years. Now I spend my time in Minecraft building creating challenges and solving them.

• What can you contribute to the server?: A another friendly face to hang out with and encourage everybody have a good time.

Welcome to the server!!

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019

• MC Username: CrusaderOfDragon

• Play style: Fast Tech and magic

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: Been playing with mods since the old Tekkit days

• About Yourself: I love to make friends along with other things, like playing Minecraft.

• What can you contribute to the server?: I can help people with mods and make the community better possibly.

Welcome to the server!!

RexIgnius

Jul 29, 2019
    • MC Username:
RexIgnius

• Age (16+):

• Play style:
Building, trying to find new ways to do things, very abstract path

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server:
I've spent time on smaller scale servers with FTB and other mods, but I've been playing modpacks on/off for roughly 3 years now

• About Yourself:
I prefer to sit back and look at something rather than try it continuously, but I also like to build things on a larger scale

• What can you contribute to the server?:
    I'm more than happy to help if I can, but I also like to just chat and share idle tips, as well as just keep a friendly atmosphere :)

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
    • MC Username:
RexIgnius

• Age (16+):

• Play style:
Building, trying to find new ways to do things, very abstract path

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server:
I've spent time on smaller scale servers with FTB and other mods, but I've been playing modpacks on/off for roughly 3 years now

• About Yourself:
I prefer to sit back and look at something rather than try it continuously, but I also like to build things on a larger scale

• What can you contribute to the server?:
    I'm more than happy to help if I can, but I also like to just chat and share idle tips, as well as just keep a friendly atmosphere :)

Welcome to the server!!

cucust9876

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

• MC Username: cucust9876

• Age (16+): 17

• Play style: using every mod to obtain succes

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I've been using mods since the old Tekkit (now Classic), none with modding and I have hosted servers for me and my friends to play on.

• About Yourself: I'm a lone wolf in minecraft, preferring to play alone rather than with more people.

• What can you contribute to the server?: I'm an experienced minecraft player, so I can give a helping hand if needed. Also, I consider myself a decent builder, and if needed I can contribute to some buildings.

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

• MC Username: cucust9876

• Age (16+): 17

• Play style: using every mod to obtain succes

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I've been using mods since the old Tekkit (now Classic), none with modding and I have hosted servers for me and my friends to play on.

• About Yourself: I'm a lone wolf in minecraft, preferring to play alone rather than with more people.

• What can you contribute to the server?: I'm an experienced minecraft player, so I can give a helping hand if needed. Also, I consider myself a decent builder, and if needed I can contribute to some buildings.

Welcome to the Server

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Smittew
  • Age (16+): 23
  • Play style: I've always enjoyed making simple things a little bit more complicated to make them unique or cooler.
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I've only been playing FTB for about two months now, but am learning quickly and love it. As far as running servers goes, I haven't done anything apart from hosting a server for myself and a few friends. Nothing public or large.
  • About Yourself: I'm a 23 year old guy, currently taking a break from college. I have about a year left to get my degrees in Computer Science and Applied Math. I'm really laid back, and love building complicated things (although my knowledge of mods isn't too extensive, so my builds haven't been very complicated yet).
  • What can you contribute to the server?: I make friends with everyone. People say I'm really chill and easy to get along with. I'm always willing to help people out with a project or whatever!

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019

• MC Username: Smittew
    • Age (16+): 23
    • Play style: I've always enjoyed making simple things a little bit more complicated to make them unique or cooler.
    • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I've only been playing FTB for about two months now, but am learning quickly and love it. As far as running servers goes, I haven't done anything apart from hosting a server for myself and a few friends. Nothing public or large.
    • About Yourself: I'm a 23 year old guy, currently taking a break from college. I have about a year left to get my degrees in Computer Science and Applied Math. I'm really laid back, and love building complicated things (although my knowledge of mods isn't too extensive, so my builds haven't been very complicated yet).
    • What can you contribute to the server?: I make friends with everyone. People say I'm really chill and easy to get along with. I'm always willing to help people out with a project or whatever!

Welcome to the Server!!