Whitelist Server SandBox Infinity v1.1.0 | No Lag | 20 slots | Mature players Only | New Map | Dedicated Server |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the
SandBox
Brand New Map!!! (2/20/2015)

Hello:

Here at the SandBox we enjoy building just about anything. We are currently swapping out some mods and tweaking the Infinity mod pack to make a more inclusive game. We have opted some mods out that just did not cater to the game style that we enjoy, we like hard builds towards automation that take some time and creativity to create. There will be a list and links to get you started if you choose to join the server and get whitelisted.
We run on cauldron which allows us to run Bukkit plugins as well as mods to help with the experience.
We are open to modifying the base mod pack and installing more or updated mods but that decision must be made by the community.
We are a friendly server for streamers and YouTubers see below for details.
Connecting:
IP:
Sandbox.playat.ch
Teamspeak: tsla1.vilayer.com:10001 (PW will be PMed should you get whitelisted)
Admins: D3ltaSierra25 aka Redacted, Quitstallin (Mod Positions available to those who earn it)

VPS Specs:
  • Cave Spider Server from Creeperhost
  • Dual Core
  • 2660MB Ram
Rules:
  1. Don't intentionally break the server!
  2. Be respectful
  3. No cheating
  4. No BC Quarries
  5. No stealing or griefing. Ask others if you need anything
  6. Admins have final say on server operations
  7. Age limit of 16+
Disabled Items:
BC Quarries are disabled so please use other means to mine like Ender Quarries or the multiple Laser miners we have in the mod pack.
Here is a list of the mods that we have disabled or Added on the server:

Disabled:

Twilight Forest
Witchery
NotEnoughResources (some issue with Cauldron)
Opis
Mystcraft
Pams Harvest Craft
Springboards
Funky locomotion
Better Title Screen
Dooglamoo Jr. Archaeology
Fastcraft

Added:
Compact Machines
Electrical Age
Extra Cells
Generators
Iguana Tinker Tweaks
LunatriusCore
Mekanism
Mekanism Generators
Mekanism Tools
Minechem
Stackie
Tubes

Here is a link to Download all the mods and configs.
MODs - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t8cvs95qbk6rk00/AADzAkWISqZjie-qANGOi8bfa?dl=0
Configs - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z4316f0alo46jbc/AABx3GJP01-hcF-gi2bH9AUPa?dl=0

Just find your FTB file and then open the folder named FTBInfinity then Minecraft and copy all the mods into the mod folder and all the configs into the config folder. Once you have added the mods just open the FTB launcher and edit the mod pack to disable the mods that are listed above as disabled and enjoy!

About Streaming/Recording:

If you would like to stream or record that's great just please announce that you are streaming to give everyone a heads up so that anyone that does not want to be a part of it can be allowed that ability.

If you would like to join our community of builders please fill out the following and post it in this thread. We will respond within 24-48 hours on whether or not you have been accepted.

Application:

• MC Username:

• Age (16+):

• Play style:

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server:

• About Yourself:

• What can you contribute to the server?:

Last edited:

TheMightyOwl

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • MC Username: CovertSuperior8
  • Age (16+): 17
  • Play style: Adventure and Building
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I know a lot of mods and how they work in this modpack, idk how to make mods or running a server sorry
  • About Yourself: Im friendly like to help and i just like to chill on the server, i might record if my stuff is good enough
  • What can you contribute to the server?: help for other maybe recording and friendlynes :)

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

• MC Username: CovertSuperior8

• Play style: Adventure and Building

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I know a lot of mods and how they work in this modpack, idk how to make mods or running a server sorry

• About Yourself: Im friendly like to help and i just like to chill on the server, i might record if my stuff is good enough

• What can you contribute to the server?: help for other maybe recording and friendlynes :)

You have been added to the server congrats!!

Christopher Grant

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Vxntage
  • Age (16+): 21
  • Play style: Build-based
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I've been playing FTB on and off for 2 years. I have limited experience running vanilla servers
  • About Yourself: I'm pretty relaxed, I like casual conversation and playing FTB
  • What can you contribute to the server?: Some help with modpacks, and I'm friendly

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019

• MC Username: Vxntage

• Play style: Build-based

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I've been playing FTB on and off for 2 years. I have limited experience running vanilla servers

• About Yourself: I'm pretty relaxed, I like casual conversation and playing FTB

• What can you contribute to the server?: Some help with modpacks, and I'm friendly

Christopher Grant

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues launching the pack. Are you still on 1.1 Infinity, and are all the required packs on the dropbox you've provided? I've disabled all of the packs listed, but when I try to launch into singleplayer even, I get the following error message:

LunatrisCore: minimum version required is 1.1.2.14

I've downloaded this, added to the mod folder, and it solves nothing.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that I have updated the drop box to include that mod as well. Please let me know if you are still having trouble. We are still on 1.1 due to the instability on 1.2, we will eventually switch over it just needs some tweaking at the moment.

Redacted

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so you are on infinty 1.1 and you have gone into the launcher and edited the mod pack to disable and add the mods listed above correct? Once that is done you should have no problems joining the server. Double check that and let me know if you are still getting that error.

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah we just noticed that it was missing from the DL sorry about that. It is added now, please let me know if there are any other problems.

Redacted

Derrick Sammons

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • MC Username: Dirkleton
  • Play style: Caving and Building
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I have been playing FTB for a couple of years here and there
  • About Yourself: I have a chill attitude and love playing Minecraft
  • What can you contribute to the server?: I can help people out if they need it and I am a nice guy

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

• MC Username: Dirkleton

• Play style: Caving and Building

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I have been playing FTB for a couple of years here and there

• About Yourself: I have a chill attitude and love playing Minecraft

• What can you contribute to the server?: I can help people out if they need it and I am a nice guy

roboman01851

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: RobomanMC
  • Play style: playing with mods and a bit of building
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: ive been playing modded MC since 1.2.5
  • About Yourself: Im an otaku. im studying electronic engineering. my favorite anime is sword art online. my favorite minecraft mod is equivalent exchange. ive been playing minecraft since indev .
  • What can you contribute to the server?: I love to help people if they need help and know alot about most of the mods in the pack.

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: RobomanMC
  • Play style: playing with mods and a bit of building
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: ive been playing modded MC since 1.2.5
  • About Yourself: Im an otaku. im studying electronic engineering. my favorite anime is sword art online. my favorite minecraft mod is equivalent exchange. ive been playing minecraft since indev .
  • What can you contribute to the server?: I love to help people if they need help and know alot about most of the mods in the pack.

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Artezzaa
  • Age (16+): 19
  • Play style: I'm not that in to building fancy structures, I prefer to have a simple base but fill it with complex machinery.
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: Played modded minecraft for around 2 years now, played the original technic modpack and have run a few servers, but never large ones.
  • About Yourself: I'm in my final year of studying Computer Science at college, I play during the week from around 3 till 9 and every other weekend. I mainly play shooters but play minecraft to relax after college. I enjoy working with other people in minecraft but I don't mind working solo. I also use teamspeak a lot as voice chat.
  • What can you contribute to the server?: I'm quite a friendly guy, I don't often lose my cool and I'm always glad to help anyone that needs it

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019

• MC Username: Artezzaa

• Age (16+): 19

• Play style: I'm not that in to building fancy structures, I prefer to have a simple base but fill it with complex machinery.

• Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: Played modded minecraft for around 2 years now, played the original technic modpack and have run a few servers, but never large ones.

• About Yourself: I'm in my final year of studying Computer Science at college, I play during the week from around 3 till 9 and every other weekend. I mainly play shooters but play minecraft to relax after college. I enjoy working with other people in minecraft but I don't mind working solo. I also use teamspeak a lot as voice chat.

• What can you contribute to the server?: I'm quite a friendly guy, I don't often lose my cool and I'm always glad to help anyone that needs it

ianpian123

Jul 29, 2019
  • MC Username: Skeepoh
  • Age (16+): 16
  • Play style: Usually Magic and Tech, but in some packs I love to build such as this one.
  • Experience with Mods, Modding, or running a server: I played the first FTB modpacks that came out publicly, I also owned a DireWolf20 server, even though it was short lived me and all my friends had fun. I am very skilled in a multitude of mods.
  • About Yourself: I am a 16 year old all A's high school student trying to get in high school. (This will most likely not take out my time in the server as homework at my school is very easy.)
  • What can you contribute to the server?: I can help everyone with the modpacks I am skilled in and maybe even help out the server operators.