Samski11's Server [Mindcrack w/mystcraft] [Whitelist] [Small]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Bombaklad223

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bombaklad223
Favourite mod: Factoysation, buildcraft, industrialcarft, redpower,
A little bit about yourself: when i comes to minecraft i kinda have ocd i want every thing to look perfect. i like building to complicaded builds and i can speak english quite well in chat aswell as on skype
Skype: ill pm it to you when i get whitelisted i dont want it accesseble by anybody

iceak123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:iceak123
Favourite mod:EE3, IC2 And RP2
A little bit about yourself: I'm a guy that like to play modded Minecraft, I know i'm only 11 but my friends (13/15) Says that i'm a mature for my age =)
Skype: Skype choosed my name D: it's a little bit crappy but Here it is! : live:iceak.gamer (The Most easy way is that i add you :).)

edit: just came back to this 6 years later. wtf was wrong with me

Last edited:

King_Of_key

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:King_Of_key
Favourite mod:RedPower 2
A little bit about yourself:I am 16 years old from latvia who loves evrything make automated.. My friends says that i am most knowledge guy who knows a lot of moded minecraft.I am friendly and helpfull..;)

LosAzteca

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LosAzteca
Favourite mod: Thaumcraft and Forestry
A little bit about yourself: Hey my names Los, I have been playing modded minecraft since 1.7.3 so iam quite experieced

SamWarren

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SamWarren
Favourite mod: Industrial Craft and Extra Biomes XL
A little bit about yourself: My name's Sam, I've been playing FTB for about 2 months now and just wanna be part of a little FTB community and have fun building over-the-top factories :)

enystrom8734

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: enystrom8734
Favourite mod: IC2 and Redpower
A little bit about yourself: Like to build factories and automated processes with computer

JMakAttak3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mlilligz1313
Favourite mod: RedPower2 and Forestry
A little bit about yourself: Hiya, I'm JMak and I'm friends with SamWarren and TJPearl (also applied to this server). I love to play FTB because I get creative with combinations of mods together. I plan to build community builds (that everyone can safely benefit from) once I get a stable base myself.

Thanks! ^_^

RedFox3k

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RedFox3000
Favourite mod: Railcraft/Forestry
A little bit about yourself: I'm playing Minecraft with mods for over a year now so I am quite experienced with these Mods

Frenchy123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Frenchy123
Favourite mod: Buildcraft
A little bit about yourself: I have spent an enormous amount of time playing tekkit and now getting into FTB, just looking for a small, tight-knit server with a voice chatting group.

[Do you have a TS server? If not can you think about getting one? :)]

joetheblu3

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
IGN: joetheblu3
Favourite mod:build craft / industrial craft
A little bit about yourself: i play minecrat a lot and im really good at build craft and good at building stuff fast

nevermind13jet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nevermind13jet
Favourite mod: IC2, mystcraft, portal gun and recently BC2 and Thermal Expansion
A litlle bit about me: Bah, I'm just a guy who plays a bit too much games. Mostly minecraft and some FPS-es. Noting unusual/interesting about me.
Skype. I have Skype, but I don't feel like slaping it on the post. I will PM it to you if I get accepted

minecraftpro1067

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minecraftpro1067
Age 11 i am a good player i will respet others
Country USA
Fav mod is GLSL Shaders
i play minecraft at least 5 or 6 hours a day on this server i will play 4 hours
English i was born may 18 2001
Skype is dominic dingus or minecraftpro1067
please add me too the server thank you for your time
i will be on right when you add me to your server

BinsoXO

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BinsoXO
Favourite mod: Thaumcraft
A little bit about yourself: I love playing Tekkit so one day i came across etho playing FTB. so i tried out FTB and found it really fun to play in.

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jycool
Favorite mod: My favorite mod is Redpower 2 because of how secretly useful it can be with other mods.
A little bit about yourself: I like to help a shared resorce room alot and can be a little shy. If I get accepted, I think I'll try and start with Thaumcraft.

ebMusicMan84

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ebMusicMan84
Favorite Mod: Mystcraft (that's why I'm applying! :D)
About Me: Up until recently I had been playing on a FTB server that was hosted by some friends that I played Vanilla with. Unfortunately they decided to switch back to Tekkit because FTB was too buggy (apparently they were unaware of what beta meant :p). Since then I've been looking for a new FTB server to call home and very few of them run Mystcraft anymore because of the problems the ages can cause. If accepted I would probably find a nice volcano and build a base under it, I also love to do community type builds like EnderEnders.

Superseba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Superseba97
Favorite mod: Industrialcraft2/redpower2
A little bit about yourself: I have been playing lots of tekkit servers but I'm searching for smaller servers and this seems cool.

Maranc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maranc
Favourite mod: IC2, but I like RP2 very much too.
A little bit about yourself: I have played minecraft for 2 years and I've started playing modded minecraft since last year. I'm really into the mindcrack series and when I saw they play FTB I decided I wanted to do the same thing because it seemed to be really interesting. I played in some FTB servers but now I'm looking for a small one and it seems to be perfect.

Daniel McClain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dwmcclain
Favourite mod: RP2/IC2
A little bit about yourself: I have played Minecraft off and on since alpha. I enjoy making complex production systems which I've done a lot of in Tekkit, mostly on the Tekkify server last year. Interested in finding a smaller whitelisted server since it provides a better play experience and doesn't limit you as much while still being a social/cooperative environment. Also, looking to expand into other mods and find new ways to put several mods together and maybe start trying out some more structural machines for buildings.

EXOgreenMC

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
IGN: sirius2294 & captainblood101
Favorite mod: forestry/factorization
A little bit about yourself: played tekkit for about 2 1/2 months, but it is lacking FTB content that i like since it got "updated"
to tekkit lite. hope to join here to play on if/when there are spots available.

Ben TheGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bwierzbo
Favourite mod:mystcraft
A little bit about yourself:I love dogs and PIE >.>