Samski11's Server [Mindcrack w/mystcraft] [Whitelist] [Small]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Samski11

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! I've been playing ftb for a while on my own and its great! However my map was just lost through a computer crash so I've decided to set up a small private server for the mindcrack version of the pack. ( I've chosen mindcrack because I figure it should work the best on multiplayer if its built to be on a server in the first place.) I have only one extra mod installed -Mystcraft.
Link to download mystcraft :
http://binarymage.com/

I'm looking to create a small friendly community of people to play with. I don't want to have to check lots of greif reports and rollback things all the time so I'm keeping it small.

Descriptive books cannot be crafted by players but if you ask and give me a good reason to make an age then I'd be happy to create the age for you.

Whitelist application
IGN:
Favourite mod:
A little bit about yourself:
Rules:
No Greifing
No Stealing
Don't scar the landscape with explosions and destructive tools
If you plan to use a terraformer select an area not near anyone's bases.
No PVP

The server is 10 slots so I won't accept everyone sorry if you are not selected.

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scythk
Favourite mod: Redpower2
A little bit about yourself: I enjoy trying to make complicated builds and mechanisms for the point of entertainment or just to blow people's minds.

deejkdeejk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deejkdeejk
Favourite mod: Thermal Expansion.
A little bit about yourself: I'm just looking for a fresh server to try out this new modpack on. I'm an EMT-in-training; I like small, close-knit servers. I don't really know what else to put here.

KingofSpoons

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingofSpoons
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft/BuldCraft
A little bit about yourself: I like to build large, aesthetic builds for decoration

TJPearl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TJPearl
Favourite mod: Forestry
A little bit about yourself: Looking to be part of a small community and try out this 1.4.6

ThorN

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thorn1986
Favourite mod: IC2
A little bit about yourself: I like mining (crazy i know)
Skype: i dont use skype. if its a must have i could get it if accepted

Yashimata

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yashimata
Favourite mod: Thaumcraft
A little bit about yourself: I like making things everyone can benefit from / use.
Skype: You can have it if I get whitelisted. Don't want it floating around in the internets.

Samski11

Jul 29, 2019
Ok Everyone that posted before this post. I'm going to add you all in a sec Yash msg me your skype name would you? Just nice for everyone to stay connected.

Samski11

Jul 29, 2019
yes I will pm in a sec after I have added everyone. You guys need mystcraft 0.9.5.0.0 to come on remember.

alexijo

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application
IGN: alexijo
Favourite mod: Buildcraft
A little bit about yourself: hi, my name is Alex and i would like to play on your server, and im a community person. My english accent is not really good but i won't say it's bad....

ebranty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ebranty
Favourite mod: Traincraft
A little bit about yourself: My name is Evan, I like to play server play...its really all I play.

MasterMithos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MithosMania
Favourite mod: Forestry/Thaumcraft
A little bit about yourself: Honestly i'm just looking for a normal mindcrack pack server. No bukkit plug ins that are really big or obvious, and no mods taken from the pack. I find minecraft MUCH more enjoyable when I am playing with others and am willing to help out the community any way I can if I am not busy.

Floodeagle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Floodeagle
Favourite mod: Redpower 2/Mystcraft
A little bit about yourself: I have been playing tekkit/ftb for about 4 months now and am looking for a server with all mods enabled and a friendly community to play with. Although I have stated my favorite mods in the pack, I usually use a bit of everything to make complicated machines. I want to use a mystcraft age to be my experiment/ mining world so I don't mess up my main base. Thanks for your time. :)

davilmoney125

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: davilmoney125

Favourite mod: I like ee3 and Logistics pipes a lot!!!! and backpack mod

A little bit about yourself: I am a very cool person to play with i liek to build things people dont really know but i love teaming up with people ( IM USED TO OAK)

HellionDez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HellionDez
Favourite mod: Redpower2, buildcraft3 and railcraft a little bit recently
A little bit about yourself:your normal dude, i like to have fun and put a lot of thought into my builds, would like to be able to build close to spawn without having to worry about my stuff being burned down, otherwise u'll find me off in a really green place with nice dry desert
Skype:i'll pm it to u if i get accepted, don't want me spammed by random people who happened on it here.

ParasiteCZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ParasiteCZ
Country: Czech republic (ps: i am good at English, i think so )
Favourite mod: Thaumcraft/Mystcraft/Twilight forest/Forestery
A little bit about yourself: I am just normal guy who likes to play Minecraft a lot,i have experiences too talking on skype in English. I was born in 5.7.1998