Salmon's Beast Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

TheFoxGoesMoo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheFoxGoesMoo
What your expecting from the server: A fun community, nice people.
Do you agree to the rules?: Hell yeah

Littlechompz

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know why the server is down?? someinfo would be nice, i think it may be because either internet issues for Salmon or, he is waiting a lil bit for RP2 to come to FTB (but i doubt he would do that)

ashvandle

Jul 29, 2019
and it goes up for at most 3 hours, then crashes yet again, i doubt he would wait for RP since it could very well be added either christmas or next year

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Conguy97
What your expecting from the server:I am hoping to get my own mystcraft age to do a YouTube series on, so I can advertise a good server and overall just have a good time.
Do you agree to the rules?: hmmmmm. sure

NoMad

Jul 29, 2019
So does anyone else keep checking this hoping for an update/reason the server is down? I miss you guys :C

Jparal

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER IS UP

However salmon has started a new map because there is something wrong with the old one and other stuff

Sam112234243

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sam112234243
Expectations: Some fun, some ingenuity, some work, and a great time overall.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

HUNTATWA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HUNTATWA
What your expecting from the server: looking for a community
Do you agree to the rules?: yes