Salmon's Beast Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

pkmaxmaxmax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pkmaxmaxmax
What your expecting from the server: I'm searching the forums a bit for a good server, and this looks pretty good. Would like to see what's in there :)
Do you agree to the rules?: Ofcourse! :D

Hope to see ya on the server!

greetz,
pk

Enigma1256

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Enigma1256
What you're expecting from the server: Fun people, awesome builds and no lag if possible :D
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

ashvandle

Jul 29, 2019
your guess is as good as mine, ive already cleaned out the gutters, gotten up the last batch of leaves from my house AND the neighbors house just waiting and wondering

King_Of_key

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:A King_Of_key
What your expecting from the server: I'm just looking to find an awesome FTB server wich is frendly and there is loads of people
Do you agree to the rules?: YES!!

ashvandle

Jul 29, 2019
shows that multiplayer sessions are back running, guess Arisen needs to reboot the server for us to log in

CraveMode

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cravemode
What your expecting from the server: Decent mods taking care of their server, makes it better for everyone.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes.

2011raed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 2011raed
What your expecting from the server: I'm looking for a nice server with a helpful staff and a kind community to have fun and build epic stuff . I'm willing to start looking into ic2 and bc2 . I will be trying to make awesome things . I live in tunisia and i am able to speak arabic , french and english :) I'm just hopping to find a nice community , and a friendly staff That's all
Do you agree to the rules?: You think ? I mostly hate when people grief and steal my stuff ! I agree to the rules

frozora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:frozora
What your expecting from the server:A cool community I guess
Do you agree to the rules?: Sure thing

TheFlayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Theflayer
What your expecting from the server: To have fun and gain more knowledge about all the mods
Do you Agree to the Rules?: Yes

trader789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Trader789
What your expecting from the server: i want a server with nice people good admins and to play FTB!!!
Do you agree to the rules?: yes i do

seanieboy666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: seanieboy666
What your expecting from the server: Mainly planning on working with some of the mods such as factorization gregtech etc that i've never used before.
Do you agree to the rules?: yup

Robert Dupont

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trademan345
What your expecting from the server: I am looking for a friendly community and great admins. I am also looking for a good server to hone my skills with Feed the Beast.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yeppers

Shadow Stallion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : dada926
Expectations : Friendly people; really just some people to play these mods with. I've never been on a multiplayer server with these mods, so I'm looking forward to it ^^
Agree ? : Of course !