Sage Plays Minecraft: Infinity Evolved Expert Mode

Sage

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I am SageEthereal and I just recently got back in to making YouTube videos. Thought that I would post about them here since my main series at the moment is on FTB Infinity Evolved (Expert Mode). I am an experienced modded Minecraft player, although a pretty new YouTuber, with a focus on both functional and decorative builds. I also keep my commentary family-friendly and somewhat tutorial-esque, for those interested.

My current series is a playthrough of the FTB Infinity Evolved modpack on Expert Mode. The hope is to eventually get to the available creative items before ending the season. I know that FTB Infinity Evolved is kind of getting on in age a bit now, still being a 1.7.10 modpack, but it is still a lot of fun to play (and hopefully a lot of fun to watch, too!).

At the time of this posting, I have uploaded 9 episodes of this series. I also hope to get in to recording some of the other games I play eventually too.

If you are wondering about the age of this post, it is because I made it long ago when I first started messing around with YouTube. This is a quite a while ago now and I took a long break, but am trying to get back into it. I have edited this post from the original instead of creating a new one to try to comply with the forum rules; although this does make me a super powerful forum necromancer in the process!

Definitely would appreciate any feedback on the content and quality of my videos, along with any questions or suggestions you may have! Still tweaking my recording process, getting toward a level I am happy with in terms of quality but am still not quite there; audio is still not perfect, although I don't think it is terrible either. Also, I feel like my recordings may be getting a little "washed out" in terms of color, but that may just be me.

Thanks for reading this post and I hope you enjoy!

- SageEthereal

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigdbigd03

Sage

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick post to let everyone know I have completely updated the first post with new information. Definitely an old post, and resurrecting it proves my mastery of forum necromancy, but I think that updating the original post with new information is better (and more within the rules) than creating a new one here.

Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!

Reactions: Roefel

Sage

Jul 29, 2019
For those interested, I did a little screenshot tour of the world as it stands now between episode 9 (current episode) and episode 10 (next, not-yet-recorded episode).

It is an imgur gallery and shows some of the highlights of the builds I have done so far, including some of the things I have been working on in the interlude between ep. 9 and 10. I would love any feedback or suggestions you have!

Full Gallery: http://imgur.com/gallery/RpTft

f7sq9yx.png

tjoHB2z.png

Last edited:

Sage

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

I just thought I would check in and let everyone know that the series is still going strong and I uploaded episode 20 today, which is a base tour. A link to the video is below.

For those that would prefer a screenshot tour, I also made another Imgur album showing off the newest builds.

I would love to hear any feedback or comments you have on the series as a whole, the builds, or anything else. Thanks for reading / watching!

Last edited:

kasper_tfg

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance getting a copy of your biomes o plenty configs. Love the seed you are using but can't quite match it.

Sage

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, sorry about the delay, been a rough couple weeks. I believe that the only change I made was that I increased the biome size to 5 in the terraingen.cfg file.

# Default World Type has 4. Large Biomes World Type has 6.
I:"Biome Size"=5
Let me know if that helps!

Sage

Jul 29, 2019
Glad you are enjoying! Took a bit of a break there for a bit, but new episodes should hopefully be coming out more consistently now.