Whitelist Server [RusticCraft] EnderEmpire | Closed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Havanacus

Jul 29, 2019
Server Name:
EnderEmpire

Address:
enderempire.net

Modpack:
RusticCraft

Whitelisted, Server Down

EnderEmpire is a small server and has been running RusticCraft for several months. Because it's been too quiet lately, I'm looking for 5-10 new players.
The server is informal with no posted rules or strict moderation. That does not make it a free-for-all or PVP server. Respect other players and their things.

Last edited:

Abecedarius

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join a multiplayer RusticCraft! I'm a generally friendly guy, love the pack, wouldn't dream of messing with anyone or their stuff. Is there something specific you'd like to know before I can be added?

Havanacus

Jul 29, 2019
I will need your Minecraft username which you can post here or in a private message, whichever you prefer.
And I won't be able to add you to the whitelist until tomorrow because I've already shut my computer down for the night.

ljjmrlion

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to join (If i can run the modpack) I'm in the process of getting another ram stick for my PC so that I can run FTB modpacks that I couldn't run before. I'll try running the modpack now and if that doesn't work I can get in the server as soon as i get the second ram stick. My username is ljjmrlion

EDIT: It seems that I cant run the pack yet.

Last edited:

ShadicSatan

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is small, so probably my computer can handle it at worst details and stuff, but yeah. I would love to join the server especially that playing multiplayer gets you more FPS. Also playing and cooperating with other people is so much fun in Minecraft! Please, add me to your server - IGN is ShadicSatan My Email is [email protected]

Last edited:

Havanacus

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the delay, somehow I no longer have permission to use any commands even though the server Admin assures me I'm in the ops.json file.
It's taking some time to sort out because the two of us are in very different time zones and he's very busy with schoolwork.

Reactions: ShadicSatan

Havanacus

Jul 29, 2019
That's finally sorted. Someone forgot the OPs list was case-sensitive.

You're all added to the whitelist now, so if you can't connect make sure you got the capitals right in your username and let me know.

Trollish2012

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join this server , cause it's small pack and i can run it and play multiplayer with community! IGN - Trollish2012

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I got on for a bit last night and got started. Should be around most evenings for a bit, us eastern time.

ShadicSatan

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing the whole day today and noone came... I feel kinda sad, but its probably because i'm european and timezones.