Rubys

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
Jepp, Deserts and a range of Extra Biomes (Mountain Desert I know), also Sapphires only appear in ocean-biomes.

FrenziedFalcon

Jul 29, 2019
I have found loads of Sapphires in my taiga biome, well my quarry has anyway.. just sayin, and rubies spawn in the two desert biomes and in dense ore ages.

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Also in Wasteland biomes. Basically any biome flagged as desert which I think includes savanna but I haven't dug around under one of them much yet.

Sirbab

Jul 29, 2019
Rubies, much like emeralds and sapphires are found near the diamond spawning rates, so if you don't find that many, try digging between 5-12 y. ALSO sapphires are ONLY found in ocean biomes, and emeralds are ONLY in the extreme hills and EH edge biomes. I believe rubies should spawn in the other biomes, like plains and biomes, trust me, i have over 300 rubies in my ssp game, so it's not really an issue, i also believe that they are Ore dict friendly, meaning that the RP2 versions should be compatible.