Rubber automation

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
F

forcedpainter56

Is there anyway to harvest rubber in FTB Beyond using a machine or anything as long as it's not manual

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
This is a pretty decent guide to setting up a Forestry MultiFarm to produce trees;

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
Well for starters it would be better to farm Tech reborn rubber trees, all logs can produce sap as opposed to the highly random sap points of ic2 teams, I would try to have a bunch of mechanical users stocked with 1 TR tap along each face, possibly repeating

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
If you use Rubberized Electron Tubes, it'll auto-treetap the trees, and you'll be swimming in rubber surprisingly fast.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Tree farm of choice sending the few rubber drops you get to an extractor then send logs to a second extractor. You'll need a furnace gen with coal to start but should be able to run on over flow saplings and logs from there.
Wait about 20-30 real time minutes for buildup. Before you know it you will need to stop the farm or start voiding.

I'm not a big fan of ic2 but this method removes the nuisance of rubber farming after maybe 2 treetops worth of work to get the initial resources to get a generator and the 2 extractors running.

Kya

Jul 29, 2019
I just toss rubber trees on a small plot with mfr planter and harvester. Works just fine.

Kya

Jul 29, 2019
dang. why am i trying to get that pack to load then! I know it's a rut but i'd be lost without mfr

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Yes, still in beta. Worked on the when I loaded it. I've been having fun relearning non-mfr methods though.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
There's a 1.10.2 version of MFR, but you'd have to install it manually.
Are you referring to Industrial Foregoing by any chance?

I've been tinkering with a pack with that mod in it for the last few days. Its a pretty true representation of MFR except that all the machines have slightly quirky names.

Playing the pack actually takes me back to my first FTB kitchen sink pack days. Don't recall the name of the pack sadly because I checked out something like 20 of the things.

Rubber automation is interesting because the block that drains sap actually eventually eats the log its placed against, so you have to tree-farm and/or place logs in front of it.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Are you referring to Industrial Foregoing by any chance?

I've been tinkering with a pack with that mod in it for the last few days. Its a pretty true representation of MFR except that all the machines have slightly quirky names.

Playing the pack actually takes me back to my first FTB kitchen sink pack days. Don't recall the name of the pack sadly because I checked out something like 20 of the things.

Rubber automation is interesting because the block that drains sap actually eventually eats the log its placed against, so you have to tree-farm and/or place logs in front of it.
Minefactory Reloaded has been in 1.10.2 since June.