Whitelist Server =rTr= FTB Hard Ultimate| Whitelist Server| v1.1.2| 18+ Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE APPLY AT THIS LINK!
We have changed our server so we have moved our application!
Come talk to us on TS3: 74.208.103.208
4/29/14 Edit: http://forums.technicpack.net/topic/60672-164-rtr-pve-10-rtr-18-only/

Right to Rebel is an adult community, 18+. We currently have not banned any items. The Right to Rebel community has been around for over 10 years and it is a stable place to build a home for yourself. We are a new server (1 month) and since launching we have not had any significant downtime. We are looking for active players, not occasional players. This application is to be white listed onto our FTB server, we have a multi-game server where we also host BF3. If you are approved, at a later date, you may also wish to become an rTr member. Teamspeak3 usage is strongly encouraged this is how the majority of us communicate. Most of the members have built their homes in town however it isn't required to build there. People tend to interact more when they live within a short distance of one another. We have spleef competitions and more games are in the works. Interaction with each other is what makes this place special. Please make sure you read all the rules before you submit your application and have a phenomenal day! If you have any questions feel free to contact Stadniuk or myself. The is IP: 206.217.135.66:25565
Rules
1. Respect each other. We all come from a different places and different walks of life.
2. No sexist, racist or hateful speech.
3. Absolutely no hacking, cheating, (put Lava in your post or you won't get whitelisted) glitching, exploiting, griefing, or duplicating.

4. No arguing with members or Admins. For a full list of rules, they will be at Spawn house. We will have a wiki page posted asap.

Application
What is your username?
What is your name?
How old are you?
Location (State or City & Country)?
Have you ever been banned?
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
Do you have a microphone?
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
How long you been playing Minecraft?
How long have you been playing FTB?
What is the time period that you typically play?
Are there any other games that you play?
How many hours a day do you play games?
Do you have hairy arms?

Specs
(US) Intel Xeon E3-1240 V1/V2 (1 CPU, 4 Cores) - 0709CC-XEON
Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1240 V1/V2 (1 CPU, 4 Cores)
Memory (RAM): 16GB DDR2
Hard Drive: 500GB SATA-II
Network Port Speed: 100 Mbps Uplink Port
Operating System: CentOS 6.x (Latest)
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit

Last edited:

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? littlelee211
How old are you? 18
Location (State or City & Country)? UK/England
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I haven't been able to get into them yet as every server i go on either shuts down or lags out
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Secret chest room with a hidden enchantment table
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? both
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes
How long long you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years
How long have you been playing FTB? 5 months
What is the time period that you typically play? all the time
Are there any other games that you play? skyrim, bf3, day Z, L4D and quite a few others
How many hours a day do you play games? I'm not currently working or at college so i play alot. Lava

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? littlelee211
How old are you? 18
Location (State or City & Country)? UK/England
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I haven't been able to get into them yet as every server i go on either shuts down or lags out
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Secret chest room with a hidden enchantment table
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? both
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes
How long long you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years
What is the time period that you typically play? all the time
Are there any other games that you play? skyrim, bf3, day Z, L4D and quite a few others
How many hours a day do you play games? I'm not currently working or at college so i play alot. Lava

Approved!

Johnnyseven

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Johnnyseven
How old are you? 20
Location (State or City & Country)? South Yorkshire, England
Have you ever been banned? Yes, mistakenly, unbanned an hour later.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? IC2, Applied Energistics, Buildcraft and Thaumcraft.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Along with a couple of friends, a large base with fully automated crafting of just about anything from raw materials. Particularly proud of the unnecessarily large tank of lava in it.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Varies from solo to a small group of friends to completely random people.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long long you been playing Minecraft? Since its alpha stages
How long have you been playing FTB? 2-3~ Months
What is the time period that you typically play? Varies entirely depending on work, most days I'll be on at some point.
Are there any other games that you play? Too many to list.
How many hours a day do you play games? Varies again depending on work but er, too many.

Poppashan

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? shandie
How old are you? 25
Location (State or City & Country)? Belfast, Northern Ireland
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB Ultimate (Mods themselves: IC2, AE, BC)
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: same as Johnnyseven above, we worked on and completed a fully automated (with proper cutoff switchs and failsafes) base that could supply us with nearly anything from scratch to finished product.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I like to split my play, I'll have a solo project, a team project and community trading / shop.
How long long you been playing Minecraft? Owned and played since Minecraft alpha
How long have you been playing FTB? Around 3 Months
What is the time period that you typically play? Usually after 8pm GMT
Are there any other games that you play? currently, nothing, on a break of undetermined length from other games at the minute, FTB takes up most of my game time, I find the lava soothing to watch.
How many hours a day do you play games? It depends how many my gf and kids allow me.

MrSam1443

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Sam1443
How old are you? 20
Location (State or City & Country)? US North Carolina
Have you ever been banned? nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? tekkit, mind crank
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I have built automatic tree farms and cobblestone generators using lava and water
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? community
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? sure
How long long you been playing Minecraft? 3+ years maybe more
How long have you been playing FTB? a year
What is the time period that you typically play? 12noon to whenever I get tired eastern time
Are there any other games that you play? skyrim, dota2, warframe, starmade…ect
How many hours a day do you play games? 4+

Vohn

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? VohnHaight
How old are you? 27
Location (State or City & Country)? Canada!
Have you ever been banned? nah, I mainly play single player since a lot of servers have 12 year olds swearing their brains off and fighting about spilled milk.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? all of them since i'm so forever alone lately! hahahaha been playing the living shit out of single player.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: my front porch? lol but in all seriousness i like building castles and filling them every machine available just to gawk at it..
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? community, i've been playing FTB ultimate on a server i hosted on my own pc but got super lonely lol not even sure why i played on a server and not single player.. lol
Do you have a microphone? yeah
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? of course
How long long you been playing Minecraft? 2 years? ish?
How long have you been playing FTB? about a year. I was heavy into vanilla minecraft then my friend told me about tekkit, and then FTB.
What is the time period that you typically play? Depends on my work cycle, I work 12 hour shifts 4 days on 4 days off So on the days off might be during the day or during the night.
Are there any other games that you play? Final fantasy xiv
How many hours a day do you play games? around 5

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? xKemisix
How old are you? 26
Location (State or City & Country)? South Carolina
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Beekeeping, Thaumcraft, and Tree Breeding. I try to avoid lava.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: https://YouTube.com/user/xkemisixgaming and twitch.tv/xkemisixgaming
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Both
How long long you been playing Minecraft? 1 1/2 years
What is the time period that you typically play? Mornings and afternoons right now, this might change.
Are there any other games that you play? Skyrim, Dragon Age: Origins, Bioshock, Tomb Raider, etc...
How many hours a day do you play games? 5+

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? VohnHaight
How old are you? 27
Location (State or City & Country)? Canada!
Have you ever been banned? nah, I mainly play single player since a lot of servers have 12 year olds swearing their brains off and fighting about spilled milk.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? all of them since i'm so forever alone lately! hahahaha been playing the living shit out of single player.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: my front porch? lol but in all seriousness i like building castles and filling them every machine available just to gawk at it..
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? community, i've been playing FTB ultimate on a server i hosted on my own pc but got super lonely lol not even sure why i played on a server and not single player.. lol
Do you have a microphone? yeah
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? of course
How long long you been playing Minecraft? 2 years? ish?
How long have you been playing FTB? about a year. I was heavy into vanilla minecraft then my friend told me about tekkit, and then FTB.
What is the time period that you typically play? Depends on my work cycle, I work 12 hour shifts 4 days on 4 days off So on the days off might be during the day or during the night.
Are there any other games that you play? Final fantasy xiv
How many hours a day do you play games? around 5
Declined.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Generally between 4-10. The total capacity is set at 32. Right now there are 10 on. Its busiest in the evening EST.[DOUBLEPOST=1372221987][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mind if I ask why?
You haven't completed your application. You missed a vital word which leads me to believe you have not read the rules.

Vohn

Jul 29, 2019
Took me a bit, I realized I stopped reading Rule 3 every time right after no hacking. One of the big reasons I want to play one a server and not single player is because I cheat sometimes when I die or fall short a few mats.... It is a bad habit i know! but i can't help myself sometimes... being short a few farm blocks or one diamond on my single player world and BAM /give gets thrown around and my kitty shoots me a dirty look.. anywhoooo hope it isn't too late and I apologize for not reading more thoroughly. lava :3 maybe? yeah? :) not even? even steven? just this once? I thought it was because I am Canadian, so at the very least I am glad that wasn't the reason lol

UnsungCesspool

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? UnsungCesspool
How old are you? 28
Location (State or City & Country)? Central US
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I have been messing a ton with IC2, Redpower, AE, and Thaumcraft. At the moment, I eventually want to dive into the world of Bees.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
lFuUYuc.jpg

My Castle

l2JNllB.jpg

My 12x12x12 Lava tank, that just so happens to hold 16million mB
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I have done majority of my building alone, but would perfer to colab with other people.

Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure.
How long long you been playing Minecraft? 1.5 months
How long have you been playing FTB? about 4-5 weeks.
What is the time period that you typically play? Varies atm the moment, but for the most part during the after noon, then late at night.
Are there any other games that you play? Yep! I play WoW, PoE, and LoL all casually.
How many hours a day do you play games? around 8-9 hrs.

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? kr990
How old are you? 22
Location (State or City & Country)? Canada
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? A little of everything.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: A base built in a volcano with flowing lava.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Community
How long long you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.0
How long have you been playing FTB? 7-8 Months
What is the time period that you typically play? Usually in the evenings, sometimes in the afternoon.
Are there any other games that you play? Mostly Battlefield 3, War Thunder, Fallout NV, DayZ, Arma 2/3 Wasteland, Call of Duty, GTA 4.
How many hours a day do you play games? Couple hours

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? tuga999
How old are you? 22
Location (State or City & Country)? London
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Bee breeding :p gotta love it, I'm a zoology student so yeah gotta love genetics :p
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Don't have anything here on my laptop. But I like to build mountains bases or underwater bases with lava on the ceiling so that if you look from above, you see glowing stuff in the sea :p
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'm more community oriented player, I like to build stuff with other people
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yeah sure
How long long you been playing Minecraft? Since beta
How long have you been playing FTB? Since official release
What is the time period that you typically play? I'm currently in holidays (finished my exams).
Are there any other games that you play? Fallout, LoL sometimes, Civilization, Scrolls.
How many hours a day do you play games? Really depends on my mood, between 2 and 20 hours xD

Thx guys. Hope to see you ingame

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
tuga999, Approved
kr990, Approved
UnsungCesspool, Approved very nice application I appreciate you putting in that much effort,
VohnHaight, Approved make sure you read the rules board when you log in ;-P

_momomo

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? _momomo
How old are you? 24
Location (State or City & Country)? Germany
Have you ever been banned? no
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Tekkit (the old one), DW20, Ultimate, in particular: IC2, TE, MFR, AE, BC, gonna start bee breeding next.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: my builds lean more towards efficiency instead of visuals, so its mostly square bases underground with a simple house on top.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? both. I do like to solo but I like the aspect of being able to trade and chat with people. I am not too fond of partying up though.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Well I might join after getting (Lava) familiar with the server, my spoken english isnt the best though.
How long long you been playing Minecraft? since early classic
How long have you been playing FTB? since MC 1.2, played a year tekkit before
What is the time period that you typically play? changes from day to day, but its safe to say in the evening CEST
Are there any other games that you play? currently none
How many hours a day do you play games? if I have something to play its 2+ hours, unless i am overloaded with work.