RP2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019

What was it, a line of 15 relays off your extruders? Not even any pipes. Just relays everywhere.[DOUBLEPOST=1368752772][/DOUBLEPOST]
As if this forum doesn't have enough RP threads
nobody ever complains about the fact that EE never gets new stuff

"No new stuff" is a lot different from "holding back upgrades to 1.5.1". Not only is EE3 updated for 1.5.1, but it's also worldgen-free so can be removed and readded later.

Reactions: southernfriedbb

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
What was it, a line of 15 relays off your extruders? Not even any pipes. Just relays everywhere.
No, that's routers.

Item relays is from MFR, they're like... a cross between sorting machine and diamond pipes kinda/sorta.

We're building a Steampunk base and I'm breaking out my engineers apron and googles. It's conveyors, minecarts, areal faith plates and hoppers from now on!

And few translocators/routers.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I've been (wrongfully) accused of being an RP2/Elo whiteknight in the past. I used to use RP2 extensively, it was one of my favourite mods... and now.. I'm playing Resonant Rise (1.5) and I'm not missing it. I'm certain that if it was updated/put in to the RR pack, then I would use it. But as it stands, I'm just not missing it all that much.