Whitelist Server Route66Craft | Ultimate 1.1.2 | 40 Slots | 24/7 | Challenging | GriefPrevention | Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Why Route66Craft
The Route66Craft server is all about community. We have a running 500 slot Teamspeak 3 server and already a small but friendly player base. We are looking to expand the borders out of our little country and try to make our server go global.
Our little community is ready to take on fresh blood. And we need you to help us make the picture perfect.
The beta is over but we are still trying make our server better every day.
We are using Grief Prevention on our server so you don't have to worry, all your buildings are safe!
Server goal!
We are looking to make this a fun and stable server where everybody can be happy.
We also have a big community and are always ready to help.
Of course the server isn't complete without you, SO STOP READING AND SIGN UP!!!
We also want to get the server as close to no lag as possible, so we will not let the slot count go overboard!
History
After the fantastic MineTekkit server literally blew up, we went through a bad time.
There was even a time we wanted to quit for good .
We never forgot the good times we had on the server.
And we're just waiting for a good time to make our comeback.
It took a long time and we are well aware of that. When we do something we do it right!
The last couple of months we have been testing, building, troubleshooting and swearing alot.
But at last here it is, restored in it's former glory!
To the members of the "old" MineTekkit server, we did not forget you! Just contact "greedseed".

Server info.

Server IP: www.Route66Craft.com
Signup: www.Route66Craft.com/join/
Rules: www.Route66Craft.com/rules/
Rank info: www.Route66Craft.com/server-info/
Mode: Survival and Lore server
Modpack: Ultimate 1.1.2

Server Specs.

CPU: x2 Intell Xeon X5450 3.0Ghz
Ram: 16Gigabyte
Uplink: 100/100 Full duplex.

Why do i need to sign up ?? !!
Well when you sign up, you get a cool personal page like this!
And a lot more in the future.

Server Lore
A rogue faction tried to enslave the population of Craftia, this started a war that lasted over a hundred years, in doing so they exhausted almost all of the world’s resources, that set a massive chain reaction in motion. One of the events was a cataclismic void implosion due to the imbalance in the worlds energy. A small number of craftians survived... this horrible disaster. By sheer luck we found a ancient blueprint in the Central Orb, This blueprint showed us the way to create a type of book to travel to distant worlds. This gave a small number of a surviving craftians a fighting chance to thrive on another world! The ring of the wise is now guarding this secret, and these are the only ones that have the knowledge to create new portal books.

But they cannot fully leave the old ruins. A small amount of the special and unique energy survived in the old world and still powers the Central Orb, even after years of searching through hundreds of worlds, we could not find a second place with this type of energy. The Central Orb holds all the secrets of the old age, but also contains all knowledge of the advanced machines, moving this huge and amazing artifact is impossible so it is up to you to join and learn! Craft new items and colonise this new distant planet with the technology from the old, but be carefull not to make the same mistakes that destroyed the old one! Now go craft, explore and conquer this unknown and mysterious world and see what magic and secrets lie ahead!

Diary snapshot.
Today another small group of brave souls went through the portal to go out and explore a new world. Everyone was waiting anxiously for team “Bravo Zulu 9” to come back, because until now, they were not successful in finding a world that was habitable. We didn’t know what to expect when they got back., if they even got back.
But after 6 Hours one of the team members returned, ecstatic in his way of acting!

-This world, it’s ..., it’s ..., IT’S JUST AMAZING! There is food, animals, grass and BLUE SKY’S! Come with me and take a look!-

Immediately after his words, a construction team was put together and went through the portal. After reuniting with the rest of team “Bravo Zulu 9”, we started getting the first images of the new world of which we had never seen such beautiful nature, only described in the old books from before the war! But after the first night that they spend there, some of the horror stories got back! Scary strange creatures walking in the night. The scout of “Bravo Zulu 9” found one of the creatures. He was so shocked that his heart stopped on the spot!
At that point, all construction stopped, while everyone evacuated to the main world. We don’t know what to do now. There is a partially finished base at the other side of the portal, but no one dares to finish it! This was by far the best world we have found, but when it gets dark... It changes to hell.
Why can’t we be lucky for once?

Admin Team
[Owner] Greedseed [Belgium]
[GrandMaster] Crestolino [Belgium]
[GrandMaster] S17billsp [England]

Dev Team
[Website Dev] Maarten200 [Belgium]
[Java Dev] Ironaxe14 [England]
[Java Dev] Adamjones353 [England]

Moderators
[Master] Alkanord [Belgium]
[Master] Disfusion [Belgium]
[Master] Skitsoman [Holland]
[Master] Theneelde [Belgium]
banner-13266-2.png

Myt

Jul 29, 2019
to all that try to join server be sure make a force update since some reason some mods are wrong updated :D otehrwise u wont get in so easy

BongWong

Jul 29, 2019
Great server. Join for fun :D Love the community, everyone is friendly and supportive to each other. Great staff and players.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Oke the ranks have bin updated!
Added a new rank "Squire (Trusted)"!
This rank will be given over a set point of time to give you access to more items.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Oke worked on some updates!

PowerConvertors is back in the server pack! But you will lose 40% on convertion to keep it fair!

Also a new free rank is added.

Squire (Trusted)
Can do everything a "Scroller" can with extra benefits
You will get this rank by playing on the server, after you reach a set point of hours played, you will rank up.
  • You will get a "Squire kit"
  • Can use a "Pellet Launcher"
  • Can make and use a "Portal Gun"
  • Can craft and use a "Reactor"
  • Can craft and use the "Wand of Fire"

• Iron tools
    • 7 Day cooldown
    • Use command "/kit Squire"

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Server has bin running smooth for the past weak now, Not a single downtime!
With about 20 players online.
80 Members already signed up for the server! dont be left out and join !

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Server update!

We just hit 100 registrations on the server, the community is growing again. I hope we can beat our Tekkit server that had over 3000 registered members :)

Oke here are some updates.

The team is about 95% Complete now! The latest additions are a Uni graduate programmer, and 2 java coders that will be helping us fix current bugs with mods.

Admin Team
[Owner] Greedseed [Belgium]
[GrandMaster] Crestolino [Belgium]
[GrandMaster] S17billsp [England]

Dev Team
[Website Dev] Maarten200 [Belgium]
[Java Dev] Ironaxe14 [England]
[Java Dev] Adamjones353 [England]

Moderators
[Master] Alkanord [Belgium]
[Master] Disfusion [Belgium]
[Master] Skitsoman [Holland]
[Master] Theneelde [Belgium]

Reactions: Lawbroken

Verdat

Jul 29, 2019
Finally you guys are back online :) When tekkit was up, i remember that admins spoke something about changing to FTB, and it has finally happened. Needless to say that i already sent my application.

Reactions: Greedseed

Ariaera

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know where else to ask questions. When I try to break my arcane worktable, it says "thaumcraft blocktable is tough for you". Very annoying since I can't move/remove it now that it's placed. Why is this?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know where else to ask questions. When I try to break my arcane worktable, it says "thaumcraft blocktable is tough for you". Very annoying since I can't move/remove it now that it's placed. Why is this?

Ah yes, good point. There was a issue with Arcane work tables, a bug that occurred on braking the table. But our nice java team fixed the issue. I just forgot to fix permissions. I will need to do that later today since i cannot access my database for some reason from this IP. (Not at home)

But il fix it today :)

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Again updated to the new 1.1.2 pack
Had to take out Quantom chests, they are crashing the server now in this version.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, hope you enjoy the server, don't hesitate asking for teamspeak details once you are on the server.