Whitelist Server Route66Craft | Ultimate 1.1.2 | 40 Slots | 24/7 | Challenging | GriefPrevention | Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
The domain name is getting set over to another seller, so the transfer might lock some out of the website for a short time.

Use route66craft.info for now, that one works.

ShotGunSon

Jul 29, 2019
- Minecraft, FTB experience: A few months after launch I started
- Why are you interested: To find a good community of people that I can be friends with and have fun with
- What you consider yourself good at: Building structures
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Honestly, I haven't taken any staff roles on servers
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Not anymore :)
- Other info: CANT WAIT TO START :D

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
- Minecraft, FTB experience: A few months after launch I started
- Why are you interested: To find a good community of people that I can be friends with and have fun with
- What you consider yourself good at: Building structures
- If Applying for Staff what experiance do you have? Honestly, I haven't taken any staff roles on servers
-Are you currently contributing to any other server that may take away from your activity on this server? (Yes/No): Not anymore :)
- Other info: CANT WAIT TO START :D

Really nice app but you have to fill in the forum on the website to be able to join the server :D
Here is the link

mrmagic686

Jul 29, 2019
im not yet white listed but i hope to be soon as this sounds like a great server and community!!! i would love to be a part of it!!!!!

JimBrydson

Jul 29, 2019
Started out here last night, a very friendly and helpful bunch to a noob like me! There are some cool ideas here!

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
I donated 5€ when I was on the Tekkit server. Will I keep the donator rank?

We will have to Re-verify, but yes you will get the rank back.

At the moment Cresto is rebuilding the server to the new modpacks since Ultimate is end of life. but we do have active beta servers running, these are only accessible if you join up on TS and talk to the minecraft mods.

Marcosf98

Jul 29, 2019
We will have to Re-verify, but yes you will get the rank back.

At the moment Cresto is rebuilding the server to the new modpacks since Ultimate is end of life. but we do have active beta servers running, these are only accessible if you join up on TS and talk to the minecraft mods.

TS Sever adress and Password plz?

bulldog8778

Jul 29, 2019
Oke worked on some updates!

PowerConvertors is back in the server pack! But you will lose 40% on convertion to keep it fair!

Also a new free rank is added.

Squire (Trusted)
Can do everything a "Scroller" can with extra benefits
You will get this rank by playing on the server, after you reach a set point of hours played, you will rank up.
  • You will get a "Squire kit"
  • Can use a "Pellet Launcher"
  • Can make and use a "Portal Gun"
  • Can craft and use a "Reactor"
  • Can craft and use the "Wand of Fire"

• Iron tools
    • 7 Day cooldown
    • Use command "/kit Squire"
whats the ts password i lost it and cant contact the community

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
whats the ts password i lost it and cant contact the community

Hi bulldog! Long time no see eh! How you been doing? Route66 closed ages ago and idk why. Used to love that server, wish it could come back!

Hej guys, the minecraft server has bin running mostly in private mode due to the very unstable nature of the last packs. But you guys are always welcome to just hup back on ts and we can see what to do with the server =D, think cresto would like that!

mrmagic686

Jul 29, 2019
Hej guys, the minecraft server has bin running mostly in private mode due to the very unstable nature of the last packs. But you guys are always welcome to just hup back on ts and we can see what to do with the server =D, think cresto would like that!
Sure! I'd love that! It's been a few years now! Only problem here is - I can't remember the TS IP or Password so if you could pm me them then that would be great and I'll hop on as soon as i can! Love to catch up with everyone <3
All the best,
-Magic

mrmagic686

Jul 29, 2019
Greed? I dont know what the ts server name or password is so i cant get on so if you could tell me what they are then i can get online as soon as possible.
Hope we can sort something out and i hope you actually see this lol
All the best,
-magic