RotaryCraft- Extractor not processing all ores

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wilron

Jul 29, 2019
On a single player world I am using the infinity mod pack which I successfully installed RotaryCraft in, however the extractor refuses to process any non-vanilla ores please can someone tell me how to fix this problem as I really enjoy using RotaryCraft.

Sorry for wasting your time if this can be easily fixed as I am quite inexperienced with modding things myself.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Go to your FTB directory folder→Infinity→Minecraft→Config→Reika and open the Rotarycraft file. Under the 'control setup' heading find B:"Force Inter-Mod Ore Compatibility"= and set this to true.

Worth noting the RotaryCraft_CustomExtracts file can be used to set any ore type.

Last edited:

Wilron

Jul 29, 2019
All non-vanilla ores do not get processed by the extractor even the ones I know it is meant to be able to process such as copper and uranium.

Wilron

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but I'm a newb. How would I know if mod was messing with the ore dictionary?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Which version of infinity are you using?

I have a world using infinity 1.4.x with DragonAPI, electricraft, ReC and Roc (and Mekanism and several others besides) and I've never seen this happen.

I have removed IC2 and all its' dependencies if that helps...

Wilron

Jul 29, 2019
Which version of infinity are you using?

I have a world using infinity 1.4.x with DragonAPI, electricraft, ReC and Roc (and Mekanism and several others besides) and I've never seen this happen.

I have removed IC2 and all its' dependencies if that helps...
Version 1.6.2 which I believe is the most recent version.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm the same issue here.

Our server recently did an updated of mekanism, cofh suite, extrautils & rotarycraft. I am experiencing the same issues with the extractor, but also with extracells using mod fluids (water / lava work, nothing else though) - unfortunately I am not savvy enough to understand if they are related or how to check but I am thinking ore dictionary & fluid registry maybe effected by similar change somewhere (if I even understand that correctly :p)? I will ask the admin to change the B:"Force Inter-Mod Ore Compatibility" setting, hoping any new info can help though as the problem seems that it may be larger than just RoC.

Server is currently running:
CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.3-303
CoFHLib-[1.7.10]1.0.2-160
ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.1.0-161
ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.0.3B1-218
ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.0-102

Mekanism-1.7.10-8.1.5.246
MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-8.1.5.246
MekanismTools-1.7.10-8.1.5.246

DragonAPI 1.7.10 V7f
ElectriCraft 1.7.10 V7e
RotaryCraft 1.7.10 V7f

extrautilities-1.2.5 (doubtful this has anything to do with it, but was part of the recent update)
Forge 10.13.4.1448 (this was not updated)

Edit 1: Using a custom mod pack - all issues are new since those updates though.
Edit 2: B:"Force Inter-Mod Ore Compatibility"=true is already set in our configs
Edit 3: Just read this on Reika's Guthub:
If you DO have AOBD?
Change "B:RotaryCraft=true" to "B:RotaryCraft=false" in aobd.cfg

Last edited: