Rocky bee type too good for rocks

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Deathkeeperx

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a bee farm going on, and I use rocky bees that I inoculate with the wanted species serums, and a High Fertility serum, Recently on the server i play on most of them have stopped working. They say that they don't have any flowers around.

w03noEg.png

But they have rocks,

dkAcb5o.png

I have also tried Cobble and Stone bricks, None of them work.
This is a custom Modpack made by a friend, but i don't think another mod is interferring with it. As of right now, my imperials, industrious, Diligent, and 1 common and one cultivated are actually working, but the rest aren't.

Any Ideas?

jaycron

Jul 29, 2019
If you have a mod like extra bees that can be used to change bee genetics, maybe you could make them breed off flowers instead or something.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
kind of a stupid question, but did this started happening after an update of the modlist?

KingOfAllChunks

Jul 29, 2019
The difriend bees have difriend area. try putting the rocks/brocks/flowers right NEXT to the apiary. Thats all i can help for now

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Try breaking and replacing the apiary and the queen. I've seen this happen from time to time.

Edit: I believe that this is a long standing bug. It doesn't happen often very often, and I've only had this happen to me once back in 1.5.2. I did a lot of bee keeping in that world too.