Rock Crusher Sounds

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ZeSapper

Jul 29, 2019
I set a rock crusher up in my machine room and it turns out its extremely loud even from quite a distance away. I was wondering if there is a way to disable the sound because if not it is going to drive me insane. I already went scorched earth with the slimes that love to flop around my home but I put 12 diamonds into making this obnoxious thing, I'm a bit invested.

Bobbels

Jul 29, 2019
in config/railcraft/railcraft.cfg look for
Code:
B:play.sounds=true
change true to false, disables all railcraft sounds.

i just built my rockcrushers somewhat away from my home. about 20 blocks underground actually.

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
I built mine in another dimension, just to be sure.

That's a great idea- set up a couple enderchests and built a factory system at bedrock in my mining age in sections where the quarry has finished. That will make starting over when RP gets re-released easier because I can just port over my one mystcraft world with most of my machinery and start a new overworld...

ZeSapper

Jul 29, 2019
Hindsight is 20-20 eh? I'm far too lazy to set up another BC power plant. Thanks for the though Bobbels!

Bobbels

Jul 29, 2019
actually i didn't even count them. it was just a guess.
also i can still hear them when i'm right above. they noise is quite low though, and i don't stand at that place a lot.