Ripps Linux Gaming - Feed the Beast

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ripps

Jul 29, 2019
I've started a YouTube channel with a focus on Linux Gaming. The primary content on the channel is Feed the Beast: Mindcrack, but I also do a bunch of other games (e.g. Bit.Trip.Runner, FTL, Borderlands 2, etc.). The main focus is to show that Linux Gaming is a reality and that can run well and be fun (year of Linux Gaming yatta yatta...).

If any other Youtubers wants to come play on my server with me some time or if they want to invite me to play on theirs, just give me a PM. Although I'll likely want to talk about Linux, I don't have to, and I won't force others to have know anything about it (I don't discriminate :D). I'm not one of those Nazi Linux users that think that Microsoft and Windows users are evil. I just like Linux and simply prefer it as my Operating System of choice.

Also, if anybody has any good suggestions for a game I should play or any other content, drop me a line. I put alot of effort into these videos and I'm sad to say that I have almost no viewers. So, I'd love it if anybody could drop a comment and let me know what you think. It would mean the world to me.

My Latest Videos:

Tree Farm Tutorial:

Old Videos:

All videos for this series can be seen from my Feed the Beast Playlist:
RLG - Feed the Beast