Private Pack RightToRebel|1.6.4|Private Pack|Whitelist|Mature 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Umbrakinetic

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Umbrakineticmage
What is your name? Kieran
How old are you? 12 (I am VERY MATURE, if you are concerned I am a brat, feel free to reject this post.)
Location (State or City & Country)? Arizona, USA.
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? Nope.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Yogscast complete pack, The Fellowship, Crack pack, etc.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n0dxp74l3q6s7kj/AAAxkW6btwaDN8cuunpTJHN9a/Cliff house?dl=0 and https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n0dxp74l3q6s7kj/AAC0I1wcHkJuzIN_VAr6MJY5a/Tech Lab?dl=0
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Usually solo, but I can play with the community.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, but I do not use it often.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? OK, why not.
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes.
Why do you wish to join our server? I can't help but notice that everyone uses dark incorrectly. When people hear "dark magic", "black magic", etc. They think it's bad. So I want to rebel too.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since gravel had that amazing static look. I don't know, 5 years?
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? 3 years. Praise the lord Skydaz.
At what times do you typically play? Afternoon or night.
Are you willing to donate? Yes.
Are there any other games that you play? Yes, lots. I've got like 87 games in my steam inventory.
How many hours a day do you play games? 4 or 5 or 3.
Do you have hairy arms? I have lots of little hairs, I guess that counts?
Are you willing to get involved in community events? Yeah.
Please tell us something about yourself: I am extremely flexible. I can turn my hand 360 degrees, my foot 180 degrees, and I can put my foot behind my head.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

. . * .
* . . . *
. . . . <--- That's a volcano spewing out lava.
. /\__/\
/ \
_/ \_

Xednkia

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Xednkia
What is your name? Mike
How old are you? 25 year old LAVA monster
Location (State or City & Country)? California
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Pixelmon, Alchemy Mod, Milinare, Mo Creatures
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: N/A
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? A mixture of both
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Possibly
Why do you wish to join our server? Looking for a minecraft community I can grow with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2010
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? Since Mods first started popping up
At what times do you typically play? Depends on my work schedule
Are you willing to donate? Depends on my budget for the month
Are there any other games that you play? Yes tons on both PC and console
How many hours a day do you play games? As many as my work allows
Do you have hairy arms? Like a fricken monkey
Are you willing to get involved in community events? if possible
Please tell us something about yourself: I'm a pretty mellow and goofy guy, I do voices to try and make people laugh and enjoy helping others where I can
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, now Lavate las manos!

Xednkia

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Xednkia
What is your name? Mike
How old are you? 25 year old LAVA monster
Location (State or City & Country)? California
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? No, I have never been banned as I always strictly adhere to the rules
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Pixelmon, Alchemy Mod, Milinare, Mo Creatures
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Not Applicable (N/A) as I do not record nor take pictures of my builds as I find it to be a form of gloating.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? A mixture of both, while I interact and help the community I prefer to build off in the wilderness and transport goods to and from the large community areas
Do you have a microphone? Yes, I use a plantronics gamecom 780 League of Legends limited edition red headset with 5.1 dolby surround sound
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes, I have used teamspeak on numerous occasions and always keep it updated.
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Possibly, as there are many games with different clan systems there are many possible clans.
Why do you wish to join our server? Looking for a minecraft community I can grow and prosper in, along with a helpful and friendly group in which I can form new bonds and possibly new friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2010 Alpha release. I remember a time before boats and when night meant hide and put coal and pork into a furnace to have light.
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? Since Mods first started popping up on the minecraft.net community forums
At what times do you typically play? Depends on my work schedule as I am a flex officer in the Private Security Firm I can be called out at any time
Are you willing to donate? Depends on my budget for the month, as I am on a strict budget to afford food and gas I might be able to contribute now and again if I have extra funds at the end of the month.
Are there any other games that you play? Yes, from Battlefield 3, Destiny, Warframe, War Thunder, Dead Space, Heroes and Generals, Command and Conquer, Lost Planet, Killzone, Halo, and Starhawk
How many hours a day do you play games? As many as my work allows, as I stated I am a flex officer for a Private Security Firm and can be called away at any time day or night.
Do you have hairy arms? About as hairy as an orangutan, my father used to call my arms Monkey arms growing up and my nickname in the Navy was Chewie due to the hair.
Are you willing to get involved in community events? if possible, I do tend to try to participate in any group or community events so long as my work schedule permits it.
Please tell us something about yourself: I'm a pretty mellow and goofy guy, I do voices to try and make people laugh and enjoy helping others where I can
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I understand and agree to the rules and here by adhere to them

Draklon

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? : Draklon
What is your name? : Jake
How old are you? : 19
Location (State or City & Country)? : I live in California
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? : I've never been banned from anything.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? : I've not played minecraft in a while, so I'm not all that familiar with mod packs anymore.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I've never really been one to screenshot things in games. Just a personal thing.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? : Depends on the community. I've not played a lot of minecraft on other servers, mostly just with a few friends. That being said, I do tend to build my own place off somewhere just because I like to experiment with things on my own. Like Lava encased in water and such.
Do you have a microphone? : Yes, I do.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? : When I can, yes.
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? : I don't see why not.
Why do you wish to join our server? : It was recommended to me by a friend.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? : I got the game a few years ago and have played it off and on since then.
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? : I have experimented with a lot of mods in the past, but it has been quite a while.
At what times do you typically play? : Usually in the afternoons and evenings.
Are you willing to donate? : If I had any money to spend.
Are there any other games that you play? : Yes. I tend to jump around from game to game depending on the mood I am in. I also just like to try new things, so I always check out new free games when they look interesting.
How many hours a day do you play games? : That very much depends on how much free time I have. Sometimes 4, sometimes 1, some days not at all.
Do you have hairy arms? : I guess?
Are you willing to get involved in community events? : Possibly, yes.
Please tell us something about yourself: I'm an artist. I enjoy many forms of art and music. I also enjoy gaming and building in games. Though there are times when you just really want to blow something up, but there are better games than minecraft for that one.
Do you agree to the rules? : Of course.

Last edited: