Private Pack RightToRebel|1.6.4|Private Pack|Whitelist|Mature 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Double_Line_copy2_zps932f1cdc.jpg

About Us

Right to Rebel is an adult community, 18+ that has been around for over 10 years, and it is a stable place to build a home for yourself. We have been up and running since June 6, 2013 and have had no significant downtime. We are looking for active players, not occasional players. This application is to be whitelisted onto our server, we have a multi-game server where we also host BF3, BF4, Rust, Day-Z, Arma III. (Overall it is a multi-game clan but our MC server is pretty close knit, many of us play other games as well. These other games include: Diablo III, 7 Days to Die, Final Fantasy XIV, WoW, Civilization V to name a few.) If you are approved, at a later date, you may also wish to become an rTr member. Teamspeak3 usage is strongly encouraged this is how the majority of us communicate. Admins host Quick Build Challenges, Musical Chairs (Sounds stupid but it is a lot of fun) and more games are in the works. Interaction with each other is what makes this place special. We are proud of our family and are always looking for members who want to become part of MC home. We go above and beyond to create not just a clan, not just a place where you go to play, but a place where you can make close friends for many years to come. Please make sure you read all the rules before you submit your application and have a phenomenal day! If you have any questions feel free to contact Stadniuk or thelyzardiam or hop onto TS3 to talk to us at: 74.208.103.208 or look for our minecraft admin icon in TS3.

Banned items include: Nukes and Railcraft Anchors. Nothing major.

Information will be given upon approval so as to protect the private pack.

Also, please take your time with submitting the application. One word responses and short responses are discouraged and will likely result in a declined application.

Rules

* Respect each other. We all come from different places and different walks of life.

* Sexist, racist or hateful speech will not be tolerated.

* Absolutely no hacking, cheating, glitching, exploiting, griefing, or duplicating.

* Arguing with members or Admins is not allowed. Don't do it!

* One quarry per person or per group which is to be used in the mining world only.

* Once you have become comfortable with us and realize how great the community is donations are greatly appreciated. Our monthly bills are quite expensive (put Lava in your post or you won't get whitelisted) and donations are what keep us all connected.

* Streamers are welcome! Make sure you check in with one of the Minecraft Admins so we can give you guidelines on our rules for live streaming on TS.

Application

What is your username?
What is your name?
How old are you?
Location (State or City & Country)?
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
Do you have a microphone?
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan?
Why do you wish to join our server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft?
At what times do you typically play?
Are you willing to donate?
Are there any other games that you play?
How many hours a day do you play games?
Do you have hairy arms?
Are you willing to get involved in community events?
Please tell us something about yourself:
Do you agree to the rules?

Specifications

Virtual Private Server:
Four full, dedicated HT CPU cores (Nehalem or better)
8GB of RAM
300GB of RAID-protected storage
15GB SSD (Solely for running Minecraft)
Over 1,500GB of Bandwidth a month.
Windows Server 2012

Modifications and Plugins
Forge, Forge Multipart, Additional Buildcraft Objects, Applied Energistics RV13, Ars Magica 2, Atomic Science, Basic Components, Bibliowoods (and all it's addons), BigReactors, Binnie's Mods, Biomes o' Plenty, Blood Magic, Buildcraft, Carpenters Blocks, Chisel, Chococraft, ComputerCraft, CustomChestLoot, Denpipes, Denpipes-forestry, Dimensional Anchors, EnderIO, EnderStorage, ExtraCells, ExtraTiC, ExtraUtils, FlatSigns, Forestry, Forestry Extras, Gendustry, Gravestones, GravityGun, Hates, Hatstand, HardCore Ender Expansion, HungerOverhaul, IC2 Experimental, IC2 Nuclear Control, Infernal Mobs, Inventory Tweaks, JABBA, Lycanite Mobs, Magic Bees, Mariculture, Mekanism, Metallurgy 3, Minefactory Reloaded, Gravisuite, ModularPowerSuitsMystcraft, Natura, NEI Addons, NEI Plugins, Nether Ores, Not Enough Keys, Obsidplates, Openblocks, OpenPeriph, Pams Harvestcraft, Plugins for forestry, Project Red, Railcraft, Roguelike Dungeons, Soul Shards 2, Steves Carts 2, SuperCraftingFrame, Tinkers Construct, Thaumcraft 4, Thaumic Tinkerer, Tinker's Mechworks, TorchLevers, Translocators, Twilight Forest, Underground Biomes, WAILA, Witchery, Thermal Expansion 3, Redstone Arsenal, Wireless redstone, Armour Status HUD, Zan's Minimap
(Note: I am not the tech savvy admin. I am the recruiter and super fantastic awesomesauce admin so forgive me on the brevity and incompleteness of this portion of the post.)

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? DrParadise
What is your name? Shawn
How old are you? 19
Location (State or City & Country)? Decatur, Alabama, United States
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? I have not.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I'm very familiar with the DW20 Modpack, Hexxit, as well as FTB Ultimate and some of the older Tekkit packs.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I have built a lot of things, too many to name. I do like the project I was working on recently, and it was a dwarven themed build with several wings. I don't have any pictures, but I can grab some if needed.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I love to play with other people. That is the whole point of a SMP.
Do you have a microphone? I do.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? I am.
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? I might be after getting settled.
Why do you wish to join our server? I'm looking for a stable server with an active community. I love playing with other people and doing community projects, and i'm hoping this is a good server for that.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.6ish of beta
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? Ugh It was whenever Tekkit was first released.
At what times do you typically play? Typically after 3(Central) or so during the school year. During the summer, literally whenever. I'll play at all times of the day.
Are you willing to donate? If I were to play on the server for a while, find it is suitable and stable, then more thank likely I would.
Are there any other games that you play? I play League of Legends, and Garry's Mod mostly.
How many hours a day do you play games? A lot xD. Probably like at the very least six or more hours if i'm working or have school.
Do you have hairy arms? I feel as if they are moderately haired.
Are you willing to get involved in community events? I am more than willing!
Please tell us something about yourself: I'm a 19 year old college student, who is a band nerd, and I play a bunch of brass instruments and a few percussion instruments. I also was a youtuber for a while and had around 400 subscribers. I am thinking about getting back into it under a different alias!
Do you agree to the rules? I do.
bucketL.gif(Lava)

Erica Juneac

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? jooneeak
What is your name? Erica
How old are you? 19
Location (State or City & Country)? Florence, Alabama, United States
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? No.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Thaumcraft, Ars Magica 2
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I'm still very new at Minecraft, only been playing for about a month, but I built a house on top of DrParadise's (my boyfriend) mountain, it was a simple layout made out of greatwood with amber brick floors and surrounded by different trees. It was near some lava*.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I can be community-oriented.
Do you have a microphone? Not a individual, but I have headphones with a microphone attached with plans to get true gaming headphones.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes.
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Possibly.
Why do you wish to join our server? I enjoy playing with others and seeing other people's creativity. I also enjoy learning different mods, so having a community of lots of different people would be a great way to learn.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About a month.
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? About three weeks.
At what times do you typically play? Afternoons, evenings, nights.
Are you willing to donate? Possibly.
Are there any other games that you play? I play lots of console games, but online I mostly play League of Legends.
How many hours a day do you play games? Probably at most 4 or 5.
Do you have hairy arms? Not really.
Are you willing to get involved in community events? Totally.
Please tell us something about yourself: I talk about superheroes too much.
Do you agree to the rules? Absolutely.

Last edited:

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? xh3x3nx
What is your name? Hexen Axel ( If you need to know my real name PM Please, Thank you )
How old are you? 24 this July 17th
Location (State or City & Country)? Ohio ( USA )
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? No.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Mainly private packs, But extensive play of Horizons, FTB Ultimate, Magic World 2, FTB Unleashed, ECT.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Mainly large mansions, LArge castles, Nothing too fancy, Just a nice place to call home, Beautiful, Overgrown with Nature and animals, usually 5 - 8 floors and basement's and such to house mods in an orderly and neat fashion while completely decoration with overgrowth as if it was taken over by Mother Nature.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I like to be in a group of peopel so i can help them reach there goals quicker, When doing so i normally only dive into two or three mods myself, And i like to go around to the other groups and help them out as well.
Do you have a microphone? Yes i do, I use a Blue Yeti Black Edition.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?Yes, of course, i love meeting new people.
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? I do not see why not.
Why do you wish to join our server? I am looking for a community that is on the more mature side, But still knows how to enjoy life, HAve fun and all around love being around each other, i need a family, i am always stuck getting put into groups with false advertising, and they are not mature, i normally end up leaving because it's too immature and not open minded or too young.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.6 Beta
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? As soon as i heard about mods, i dove into them, Normally making my own little packs and tinkering with mods so they work well together.
At what times do you typically play? From 8am till 12pm
Are you willing to donate? If i am able to, OF course i will, After i get comfortable in the community and feel like it is a place i can call home, i will be more than willing to donate monthly if i can afford it.
Are there any other games that you play? Diablo 3, ARMA III, SC2, GW2, CSGO, DayZ, Gmod, GunZ: The Second Duel, Vindictus.
How many hours a day do you play games? I lost track honestly... But if i am in a group it can range from 3 - 8 hours honestly.
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, I look like a wookiee, Not really... But of course i do :p
Are you willing to get involved in community events? Yes, Most definitely, I love getting together and doing special events.
Please tell us something about yourself: I'm Shy at first, but after a short time i can warm up to new people ( Very short time ) i love being around others with the same goals, tastes and people who interest me, I am normally quiet unless spoken to, i had a hard time growing up but i am a very Honest, Pleasing and happy person to be around most of the time, if i am in a bad mood i normally keep to myself as i do not want to make someone else's day bad. And when someone does something wrong, i like to go to them and talk to them personally about there problem, and try to work things out in a civil manor, not arguing or yelling.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, Fully.
j9rzWpO.gif
Lava :D

Last edited:

Tankerr09

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Tankerr09
What is your name? Nate
How old are you? 23
Location (State or City & Country)? Lonsdale, Minnesota, USA
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB Ultimate and some of the older Tekkit packs
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I love making the perfect house and large towns
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I love playing with multiple players.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? For Sure!
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Maybe!
Why do you wish to join our server? I am good friends with DrParadise and he told me you have a great server and i want to get back into Minecraft
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Started around Beta
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? when ever tekkit started.
At what times do you typically play? afternoons after work.
Are you willing to donate? Maybe if need be.
Are there any other games that you play? A ton of other games a few are: EQ2, LoL, DayZ, Civ 5, Smite, Hearthstone and meany more.......
How many hours a day do you play games? between 2-8 hours
Do you have hairy arms? Yes
Are you willing to get involved in community events? If i am available
Please tell us something about yourself: Well I am 23 years young brown hair blue eyes i am athletic but a geek at the same time. I work for a School district as there IT guy. I work on there computers and network. I work on computers on the side to make some extra money. I have built all my own computers. I love to meet new people and hang out and chat. I just bought a house about 6 moths ago. If you want to know more about me We can chat!
Do you agree to the rules? Yes!

11605-027d14f3542e2a65cd96a39b90702a27.jpg
LAVA!!!!!!

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
Tanker, hop onto ts to talk. I have to explain a couple things sir.[DOUBLEPOST=1403403594][/DOUBLEPOST]Bare with us guys, we are launching a new map and it takes time to get it ready, if you have questions hop onto TS.

SoSavage775

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? SoSavage775
What is your name? Travis
How old are you? 26
Location (State or City & Country)? Reno, NV
2Which mod packs are you most familiar with? DW20,Unleashed, Monster, AG skis, and more
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Im very community oriented
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes
Why do you wish to join our server? Ive been playing on a DW20 pack with a few other mods installed but the community has slowly died and there really is no community anymore, and i really want to play with an active community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? 2 years
At what times do you typically play? 5pm central
Are you willing to donate? Yes
Are there any other games that you play? Battlefield, Ghost Recon, COD
How many hours a day do you play games? 4-5
Do you have hairy arms? YEP and LEGS :D
Are you willing to get involved in community events? Yes very much so
Please tell us something about yourself: I am an avid gamer, i play as much as i can but work long hrs and have a wife and 3yr old daughter. I've been and admin on the IHOC server for a while and I willing to help out with anything i can
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

11605-027d14f3542e2a65cd96a39b90702a27.jpg
LAVA :D

LegendPvM

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? - LegendPvM
What is your name? - Eric
How old are you? - 18
Location (State or City & Country)? - America - Indiana
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? - No,
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? - Mindcrack, Technic, Tekkit, etc.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I wish i had good pictures or thought of taking pictures now that i think about it. I usually like exploring until I find a really interesting place with potential and then i imagine what I want to build in my head.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? - Community, I always like building with a friend.
Do you have a microphone? - Yes, Turtle Beach x12, perfect quality.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? - Yes, TS is awesome.
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? - Maybe.
Why do you wish to join our server? -Quality of forums, TS3 server, and most importantly to have fun. :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? -Since Minecraft 1.2.
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? -Since Minecraft 1.5
At what times do you typically play? - Anytime really. Mainly Noon - 4am I'm usually up playing games.
Are you willing to donate? - If I find an overwhelming reason too, of course I would.
Are there any other games that you play? Yes, Battlefield 4(PS4), Runescape, a multitude of Steam games, and anything me and my friends can get ahold of.
How many hours a day do you play games? Too much. 8-10 hours.
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, they are blonde. Freckles too.
Are you willing to get involved in community events? Of course. As long as we are having fun I'm in!
Please tell us something about yourself: I enjoy a lot of music. Mostly EDM. Being creative is something I try my best at.
Do you agree to the rules? - Yes :)

Lava!

Lyzzie

Jul 29, 2019
We are currently waiting on approval for a new way to launch the game guys! If you wanna see the map feel free to check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/thelyzardiam or hop onto TS and hang out![DOUBLEPOST=1403801703][/DOUBLEPOST]Which means please keep applying but right now no one is actually allowed onto the map unless it's an admin.

Arkenseth

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username: Arkenseth
What is your name: Greg
How old are you: 25
Location (State or City & Country) Ontario, Canada
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I've played tekket 1.2.5, Direwolf 1.4.2, unleashed 1.5.2, and most reacently Agrarian Skies 1.6.4 and Techworld 2 1.6.4
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: unfortunately i am not a very aesthetic builder, so i haven't really taken pictures or videos, i tend to make complex machines and power systems.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player: depends on the community, my first couple modpacks were with awsome people and as such i was a very community focused person, but later.... i've had problems with people abusing my kindness and taking stuff from me without asking. i am willing to share, i just ask that people ask or at least tell me what they need/take.
Do you have a microphone: yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3: sure
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan: maybe? im not sure what all that entails
Why do you wish to join our server: i've heard that its an awsome group of people from my friend DrParadise and the server i am currently on is pretty much dead
How long have you been playing Minecraft: beta
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft: 1.2.5
At what times do you typically play: i rotate depending on when i am awake, im not currently working so i will be a very active player, hopefully that changes soon and as such... i'll get on when i can.
Are you willing to donate: possibly
Are there any other games that you play: too many to list
How many hours a day do you play games: like i said, i am not currently working, so it ranges from 2-16hrs
Do you have hairy arms: you betcha
Are you willing to get involved in community events: sure
Please tell us something about yourself: I've been playing games ever since my family first got a SNES, and soon after that we got our first computer. games like doom, quake (especially modded like FVF or others were a great pastime) soon after that i got into diablo 1, and thus had my first near pantshitting experience vs the butcher. and i've been playing games ever since.
Do you agree to the rules? yep.
volcano_eruption_lava_fountain_27485_256x256.jpg

Matoxewu

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Matoxewu
What is your name? Dalton Rorabaugh
How old are you? 24
Location (State or City & Country)? Hays, ks
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? Negative
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB, technic, etc
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: All on single player
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? both at times.
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? yes
Why do you wish to join our server? to play together?
How long have you been playing Minecraft? yr or more
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? less then regular
At what times do you typically play? mid day central time
Are you willing to donate? broke
Are there any other games that you play? bf4 and etc
How many hours a day do you play games? 1-5
Do you have hairy arms?
118ni9u.jpg

Are you willing to get involved in community events? Sometimes
Please tell us something about yourself: I like to shoot guns pew pew
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

13013TheWeasle

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? 13013TheWeasle
What is your name? Justin
How old are you? 34
Location (State or City & Country)? Long Beach, WA

Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? No

Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I have spent the most ingame time on Agrarian Skies. HQM has got to be, in my opinion, one of the best mods simply because it can introduce mods and their use in such a way that is not overwelming.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I realy enjoy building houses you might find in your neighborhood, though I am more of an interior decorator.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? While I love doing my own thing, I am more likely to leave my own project to help others with their own projects
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? this is a definite possibility, your website has quite a lot of information to soak up
Why do you wish to join our server? Obviously rTr is not just a server, but rather a thriving community...that is the real draw for me.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since October of last year.
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? I started really getting into Modded Minecraft around December of last year
At what times do you typically play? I could show up at any time, but I am mostly on in between 9am and 6pm PST
Are you willing to donate? perhaps
Are there any other games that you play? This list could get quite extensive
How many hours a day do you play games? 4 to 5 hours a day (usually)
Do you have hairy arms? My arms are hairier than some, but not as hairy as others.
Are you willing to get involved in community events? Most definitely.
Please tell us something about yourself: I am currently in love with everything to do with Fractals. I love Body art, in fact if it has anything to do with the arts, you can assume I am a fan.
Do you agree to the rules? Of Course!

LAVA!

Claytann

Jul 29, 2019
What is your username? Claytann
What is your name? I choose not to say. My private information is well, private.
How old are you? Almost 14 but before you say "Nope to young" I'm quite mature for my age.
Location (State or City & Country)? TX
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? Yes, I used nodus a LONG time ago. Done with that now.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Alot of them. "Ftb Ultimate, Direwolf20, DNS Techpack," then a lot more.
"Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I'm not an excellent builder I don't really build anything spectacular.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Community oriented for sure. If I was a solo player why would I be applying for a whitelisted server with a large application to play alone?
Do you have a microphone? Yes, don't use it much but I certainly do (it's built into my laptop and I've got one on the earbuds that sometimes work and sometimes don't.)
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Ehhh possibly. It depends on how the community is and if I get along with them well.
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Possibly
Why do you wish to join our server? I want friends, i want to be part of a community where people know and possibly like me.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years? Somewhere along the day beta 1.8 came out. Mmmm just added food and sprint.
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? The later 3/4ths of my MC life. So quite a long time.
At what times do you typically play? Depends on my sleep schedule but after the summer is over it will be often quite later. For my time (us central) it would probably be around 9 or so because of high school.
Are you willing to donate? Depends on the server. If it's good I might.
Are there any other games that you play? Yes. a ton. I have many steam games, a few oracle games, and I play smite.
How many hours a day do you play games? Right now during the summer most of my day.
Do you have hairy arms? No, not particularly.
Are you willing to get involved in community events? Possibly, if it's an event I like or seems fun sure why not.
Please tell us something about yourself: I'm a kind soul I enjoy people.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, most definitely.

Lava