RFTools dimension not listed in dialler

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

Anton_

I'm playing along with DW20's LP S9, currently on the RFT dimensions bit.

All going well except that my last created dimension ("Digit12", ID 5) is not listed by the Dialling Device. The device's table of existing dimensions fills the visible part of the window, showing a scrollbar which occupies the whole of its slide space - just the latest dimension is not on that list. The dim tab is properly conceived and fully powered, sitting in the fully powered Dimension Builder.

"rftdim info 5" gives the usual expected info, but the dialler does not list it by name. I was able to delete it with "rftdim safedel 5", so it definitely existed (I deleted it to save power).

I've got the uneasy feeling that I'm missing something really obvious - I'd be most grateful for someone to point out what it is, please?

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
I'm playing along with DW20's LP S9, currently on the RFT dimensions bit.

All going well except that my last created dimension ("Digit12", ID 5) is not listed by the Dialling Device. The device's table of existing dimensions fills the visible part of the window, showing a scrollbar which occupies the whole of its slide space - just the latest dimension is not on that list. The dim tab is properly conceived and fully powered, sitting in the fully powered Dimension Builder.

"rftdim info 5" gives the usual expected info, but the dialler does not list it by name. I was able to delete it with "rftdim safedel 5", so it definitely existed (I deleted it to save power).

I've got the uneasy feeling that I'm missing something really obvious - I'd be most grateful for someone to point out what it is, please?

Having the same problem and interested in a solution