RFTools Dimension Feature Absorber?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing Sky Factory 3 and am at the point where I'd like to start making custom dimensions. But I don't see how to customize a Feature Absorber to make huge (or even small) orbs.

Oh and is it cheating to change the random option to NOT exclusively void dimensions in the config files?

Because after 20 randoms the ONLY difference between any of the random dimensions I've made is basically the color of the sky or the effects in the new dimension. If I could get a random world that has orbs of any kind I guess I could use the orb to set a Feature Absorber but it is ALWAYS an empty void world.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Most Skyblock packs will either disable other dimensions or restrict them to void worlds. After all, not much point in a Skyblock if you can create an Overworld to live on. You can probably change the configs to allow it if you wanted - it's your world, play how you like in it.

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, kinda figured that part but wasn't entirely clear. But the main question still stands...

How do you make a huge (or small) orb feature absorber to add orbs to a new dimension? To make the dimlet it requires a Feature Absorber that has absorbed the Orb feature.

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
Bleh... Never mind. I guess it will take some mind numbing searching for the right dimlet in a randomly generated RFTools Dimensions hut in any of the dimensions I create.

chakratos

Jul 29, 2019
To anyone having this issue:
Just create more randoms, i found water orbs and orbs already. Now i just need to wait to make some draconium orbs :)

Gesendet von meinem LG-H850 mit Tapatalk

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
I had to make some 40 random dimensions before I got anything useful.
Once you get something you want though you can absorb it and add it to each successive dimension and it will start to compound.
By the 45-46th dim I was getting large solid orbs. Absorbed Draconium from the end islands and voila! I won minecraft.
Created one for diamonds, yellorium and iron too.
In short order I was building my max reactor and had the yellorium to fill/power it by the time I had it built.