RFTools Builder Block Quarry stops working when leaving the mining world.

T

t3x

Hello everyone !

Last question about the builder block, it works fine but it is installed in the mining world. When leaving the mining world it stops working.

I've seen others use it in the mining world, does anyone know why this would be happening to me?

Thank you :)

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
You must chunkload the builder itself. It will automatically chunkload the chunk it is working on though

T

t3x

Thanks McJty, how do you chunkload the builder?

I was playing a little before and added an ender chest on the builder, not the normal ender chest which did not work but the new one with the 3 colours on top. Anyway a few items did come through while I was in the overworld such as coal and iron ore, but just those two and the builder said that it had gone through a whole cycle all the way to the bedrock on a 200 x 200 surface. It should have found a lot more than those things.

Thanks again for the help.

T

t3x

Thanks McJty, you are the creator of this mod aren't you? very well done !

I will research how to chunkload it with FTB Utilities, it is now working but it is not getting much, I was stalking it for ages and it went all the way down to level one and then back to 75 for a new cycle but it did not find any diamonds or anything more than a few ores. It was however finding more things very slowly on it's second run down the layers.

Does it find everything in one go, or does it take a few cycles of the layers to find all the ores and gems? Also what does "chunk" mean in the progress text, there is the Y layer it is on and underneath it says chunk: 2 of 400, it has been saying that for the past day.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help.