rf tools dimlet question

evilbreed83

Jul 29, 2019
Playing sf3 and i have no clue how to make feature dimlets, manual doesn't help me and i have no idea how to use dimlet templates. i've checked the manual,jei, and their website but I can't find anything.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Learn how to use the dimlet templates and go kill endermen for dimlet parcels that drop the templates

evilbreed83

Jul 29, 2019
Learn how to use the dimlet templates and go kill endermen for dimlet parcels that drop the templates
I can't learn how to use it when the manual and the website doesn't tell me much on how to use them and i know endermen drop the parcels, outside of playing sf3 i can make dimensions just fine, but when everything is a void and i need feature dimlets. Telling me to learn how to use them doesn't help at all, you could have just not replied and it still would have helped me just the same.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf has a spotlight on RFTools Dimensions that can essentially function as a tutorial.

Alternatively you can create some junk void dimensions and go look for those white structures, they spawn random dimlets. You do need flight though