REWARD BUG?

  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

nikodemaz

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
6
0
0
im playing insanity, and after giving 2 legit sets of rings, and 3 sets spawned in... there is no reward... so i checked the "guts" of the beast. the regulators internal buffer contains entire collection of rings, (IDs maches) but i gues it doesnt emit a redst. pulse..
sooo.. is there soposed to be a certain path to take? (for now i skiped adv. machines and logic sets..) am i missing something small but important? or is it just RP malfunction?
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
nikodemaz said:
im playing insanity, and after giving 2 legit sets of rings, and 3 sets spawned in... there is no reward... so i checked the "guts" of the beast. the regulators internal buffer contains entire collection of rings, (IDs maches) but i gues it doesnt emit a redst. pulse..
sooo.. is there soposed to be a certain path to take? (for now i skiped adv. machines and logic sets..) am i missing something small but important? or is it just RP malfunction?
does the regulator contain 2 sets of rings? one in the most left and one in the middle? if not place put an set in the middle and it works.
 

nikodemaz

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
6
0
0
adib said:
nikodemaz said:
im playing insanity, and after giving 2 legit sets of rings, and 3 sets spawned in... there is no reward... so i checked the "guts" of the beast. the regulators internal buffer contains entire collection of rings, (IDs maches) but i gues it doesnt emit a redst. pulse..
sooo.. is there soposed to be a certain path to take? (for now i skiped adv. machines and logic sets..) am i missing something small but important? or is it just RP malfunction?
does the regulator contain 2 sets of rings? one in the most left and one in the middle? if not place put an set in the middle and it works.
yes, two sets, left and middle..
20120829162400.png
placed/replaced several times.. nothing is changeing..
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
nikodemaz said:
adib said:
nikodemaz said:
im playing insanity, and after giving 2 legit sets of rings, and 3 sets spawned in... there is no reward... so i checked the "guts" of the beast. the regulators internal buffer contains entire collection of rings, (IDs maches) but i gues it doesnt emit a redst. pulse..
sooo.. is there soposed to be a certain path to take? (for now i skiped adv. machines and logic sets..) am i missing something small but important? or is it just RP malfunction?
does the regulator contain 2 sets of rings? one in the most left and one in the middle? if not place put an set in the middle and it works.
yes, two sets, left and middle..
20120829162400.png
placed/replaced several times.. nothing is changeing..
uhmm
get an wireless transmitter and an torch and put the transmitter on the frequency that the regulator pulses and place the torch.
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
frederikam said:
It may be something with there's nowhere to put the item, is there a transposer over a lava pool?
the items go in the regulator, regulator pulses, items go into lava. pulse opens door.
 

frederikam

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
836
0
1
adib said:
frederikam said:
It may be something with there's nowhere to put the item, is there a transposer over a lava pool?
the items go in the regulator, regulator pulses, items go into lava. pulse opens door.

Exactly, that lava pool is just :twisted:
I know you are reading this Slowpoke!
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
frederikam said:
adib said:
frederikam said:
It may be something with there's nowhere to put the item, is there a transposer over a lava pool?
the items go in the regulator, regulator pulses, items go into lava. pulse opens door.

Exactly, that lava pool is just :twisted:
I know you are reading this Slowpoke!
no it isnt, else you cuold spam the system.