Whitelist Server RevolCrafters Server ---Small friendly server---- 24/7 uptime --- Active admin

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, everyone. RevolCrafters are back with a new server and modpack. We are using DW20 1.0.7 modpack on a small friendly server with 24/7 uptime. If you would like to join us, I get on daily and am the Server Owner. Leave a message for the application. We are very active and also enjoy playing different games with each other. We are a group of friends and looking to add some people to that grouop.

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
That would be awesome. Before I do, send me a direct message so I can also get some more info.

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
That would be great, send me a message. It's down today as we are trying to get the modpack version right.

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds great. Send me a message. It's down right now till they roll back the version because of the id conflicts

jebelg01

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up. We are running version 1.0.9 until they release a non beta version of the modpack