Revisiting old packs. Direwolf20 1.0.23

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Baron_Falcon

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else enjoy this? While I get an immense amount of enjoyment from the new packs and new tech, I've recently started playing older packs. Currently it's Dires 1.0.23. I'm really having a lot of fun. Trying to remember what I learned previously and figuring out new ways to progress in the game.

Also...Morph! I had totally forgotten about this, and that I had to go to nether before bat flight would work in over world.

It's also challenging going back to pre Big Reactors RF power. Massive banks of dynamos and draining the nether here I come, lol. How did we ever power multiple ender quarries without a turbine putting out over 20K rf? I remember once building a giant plant with something like 8 banks of 40 dynamos, and thinking it wasn't enough.

And then there's pre UU liquid. My precious little pink jelly beans, I love you again IC.

I also seem to remember that I would get ender pearls using BC quarry in magical forest, I'm about to find out.

Reactions: Type1Ninja