Revelations crashing on launch (Mac)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

mrmagic686

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,

Today I installed FTB Revelations on my desk top Mac after years of not playing Minecraft/ftb in general. The pack seemed to download pretty fast and without issues, however when I then went to launch the game, it would get almost 95% of the way there and then crash. This happened multiple times and it kept crashing every time it tried to load JEI. I did some googling and it was recommended that I allocate more
RAM to Java so I allocated 4GB but the problem kept happening.

Given that it is an old desk top (2010/11) with only an I3 processor etc. I decided to try it on my 2019 MacBook Pro which has better storage, RAM and specs in general, but the problem was persistent.
As I am anything but a tech person, I am now stumped as to what my next move should be.

I shall attach the crash report and message that comes up when it happens.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
John.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 20.41.29.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 20.41.29.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 45
  • crash-2020-04-10_20.40.46-client.txt
    56.3 KB · Views: 62