Revelations Chunkloading not saving

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
J

jeddell

Title Revelations Chunkloading not saving

Launcher Type Other

Modpack Revelations

Modpack version

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Whenever I leave the game and come back. all of my chunkloading chunks have dissappeared and I have to go through and Re establish them. If there is a place to save them, I havent found it yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Duco

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
I'm having the same issue. I've updated to the newest version, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried it in single player survival and single player creative, and have tried using the repair game function. Nothing made any changes.
Basically when I log in my game, all of the chunks I've claimed are still claimed, but the chunks I've chunk loaded are cleared. The chunks loaded stay loaded as long as I'm in game, doesn't matter if I travel dimensions but when I log out and back in the claims are there but loads are gone. I've looked over the settings and couldn't find anything that lets you set if they are supposed to stop upon log out.

Title: FTB Revelation Chunkloading Issue

Launcher Type: Twitch Launcher (Running as Admin)

Modpack: FTB Revelation

Modpack version: 1.6.0-1.12.2.zip (Release) (current)

Minecraft Version: 1.12.2 (modded)

Forge: 14.23.2.2618

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/a7db1444

Details of the issue When I log back in game after having logged out, all of the chunks I've Chunkloaded with FTBU are still claimed but are no longer loaded.

Thank you for taking the time to review this, any help or ideas for a solution would be greatly appreciated.

DucoSan