Solved Revelation 3.2.0 Server - Command blocks stoped working...

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

SexyParabola

Oct 22, 2020
I have been running an FTB Revelation 3.2.0 server for a couple of months now. About amonth ago the server disabled my ablility to access at all. Around that time I was trying out the Forge Essentials mod but have since migrated to a pure Relevation 3.2.0 server install. I've been trying to solve this problem for weeks.

Things I know and have tryed:
  • I know for curtain in my server.poperties : enable-command-block=true
  • I have refreshed all files in the sever dir exept the world file to a freah revelation build. (So I imagine the problem is a seting in a mod because the problem is caried over with the world)
  • I'm OP : rank = 4
  • It does not matter if am in a uncaimed chunk or not.
  • Command blocks that exist that were setup before this happened exicute thier commands then redstone is applied.

SexyParabola

Oct 22, 2020
I have fixed it. I took the world folder and opened it in MCEdit and allowed comands in the world settings.