Retro Pyramid 1.2.5 - Two or more Team Play

I

icephantom

The new Pyramid Reborn map made me go looking for a version of the Retro Pyramid fo 1.2.5 where I could play with my brother and a couple of friends, but each have our own pyramid. I haven't found one, so I created one of my own. The map gives you 4 individual pyramids, each independant of one-another (including different portal locations to the nether), with a Team Progression board for all teams to see how others are doing. The pyramids are based on the Insanity version of the SSP map originally done by Slowpoke and others. I fully appreciate that the retro pyramid was created by FTP. My reason for this post is to ask if it would be ok to put a link up for the server and the map. If it causes any issues, then that's not what I want. I only did it for my frinds, and probably because its an old version, there may not be any interest, however, because of the recent interest in the Pyramid Reborn, with team play, there might be an odd person who might like to have a go on it. Here's a youtube to give a brief demo of the map. Click HERE to view.

I

icephantom

Hello ?? Still awaiting moderation ........ is this topic a problem ?