Resource Generator consuming more RF per ingot than expected

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Endante

Jul 29, 2019
Title Resource Generator consuming more RF per ingot than expected

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack FTB Pyramid Reborn

Modpack version 3.0.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file none

Details of the issue After the recent update to the Pyramid pack my old save game was no longer usable.
This is expected with the huge changes made removing IC2 and implementing your own quest system (love the new book BTW).

However Ingots are taking 2048 RF not the 512 they should. I checked the NBT file for the ResGen and it shows 512, but the res gen charges to 2048 before beginning the creation cycle, then drops to 0 and has to charge again. (Iron specifically noted, copper and Tin suspected as well, but I can not say I took the time to observe those as carefully as I did the Iron).

With the Seebeck generator this is very noticeable, once you have the furnace Generator it speeds up considerably, but I am burning through wood (charcoal) MUCH faster after the upgrade.

I can send a screen shot of the ResGen info box while it is making iron if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator: