Reset Map Data (for other dimensions) (PO3 related)

D

dman_dustin

Specifically Simple Void World, I want to delete/reset the void world to start all over again, because I messed up. Was not expecting slime islands to spawn in the simple void world, and I was wanting to remove them. But apparently liquid slime has a very aggravating flowing mechanic that apparently they don't seem to obey the same "source block" mechanics as other fluids/liquid.

Fine, I fully admit I made a mistake since I know how to do it, but I didn't do it right the first time, because I wasn't aware of the mechanics.

So I want to completely recreate the void world, starting all over again to hopefully fix my mistake which I don't even know if I can fix in the current void world, unless there's some kind of FLUID TNT in Project Ozone 3 that destroys fluids in something like a 3 x 3 x 3 fashion which I doubt.

Is there a way to reset my data by deleting something that I can enter the void dimension again so that it's like brand new, and not damaged by my idiocy. I don't feel comfortable just deleting the two files that I know exist for the simple void world because they were created when I reinstalled Project Ozone 3 (had issues updating, so I had to reinstall), and I only just today decided to enter the void world.

And while not as important I was wondering if that same way could reset other dimension data, in case those mess up as well or rather I make a huge mess of things. If not that's fine, just want to fix my simple void world, that's all.