ResCalc, the primary resource finder

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I get what you're saying, I was trying to help you out with troubles :)

I don't have any troubles at all. It was a suggestion to the author. I mean why would I point out that bat files were even an option if I did not already know that jars can be run that way? Or later even point out the command line needed to run the file?

Reactions: SonOfABirch

Symmetryc

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, sorry, I thought that you thought that you had to do that when you could always do the thing that I was talking about :p. My bad.

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
looking at the TODO list, incorperating into minecraft, modded or otherwise, seems good if it goes the way of a standalone or (probably better, an NEI addon so it can search all the recipies)
would be hugely helpful for some of the end-tier GT stuff. i mean, look at those things.

Mistadon

Jul 29, 2019
The problem with implementing it as an addon for NEI is, that my programming skills are most probably not good enough.
The app definitely has priority, however I did not have any time in the last few weeks to continue programming (last year of school and problems with my PC), but I'm sure I will finish the app soon.

An NEI addon would be my final target, but I think that's impossible for me (I don't yet know how to make plugins for NEI, but maybe it's easy enough for me or ChickenBones will help me a little).
I'll see what I can do.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 4