[REQ] 1.4.5 Updated Mods List

JMakAttak3

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, but I figured it would suffice, so without further ado...

Do we have a list similar to this one here at the FTB Forums, one that shows, in essence, which mods have been pushed to [certain update] yet? I'm think this would be a good idea to gauge the progress that the primary Beta 1.4.2 modpack will be to updating; I know a lot of people want to use Thaumcraft and other 1.4.5 mods with the current pack.

And please no smart remarks along the lines of "OMGGG yusss we do have that use thuhh search barr lulz kthx" because it's not helping. ^_^

Also, I have checked out the MagicWorld pack. It's not that I'm looking for a modpack in 1.4.5, I'm just requesting a list/update hub that would allow people to bookmark and just drop in to see how every mod is going.

Thanks!

Reactions: Hrulgin

JMakAttak3

Jul 29, 2019
Great. These lists are fantastic and (it seems like) they are helping some people.
Now we just need an official FTB one here on the site. ^_^

ErusPrime

Jul 29, 2019
Great. These lists are fantastic and (it seems like) they are helping some people.
Now we just need an official FTB one here on the site. ^_^
nah. a lot of people should be playing minecraft the way they want to play it. the FTB launcher makes it easy to install mods so they can customize their FTB experience.