Renatus plays Feed the Beast! (Direwolf pack with a few others!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nickmaz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Here on the forums my name is Nickmaz, but over on youtube I am Renatus. I've been playing FTB for quite a while and am now recording my ftb series using the direwolf20 mod pack plus 6 mods ive added myself! I would love to link you guys to the first video, or even the second one, but there are two small things. In the first vid of all of my survival series, I go mining. I know some people don't like watching that, so I won't link it. Also, video 2 got the last 15 minutes cut off because I ran out of hard drive space :(. I now have a two tb hard drive so that won't be a problem anymore! So after all of my rambling, here's the link to episode 3!

I hope you guys enjoy, and feel free to comment and give me some feedback on youtube or here on the forums! Also, feel free to go back and watch vid 1 if you are okay with mining (in this video i show the other mods i added), and there's still a good amount of vid 2 before it gets cut off!

Stay easy