remove concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
it's nice that if you're writing out a post, the forum will auto-save the post you're writing, just incase you might lose it. but could there be an option to also delete the auto-saved post if you don't want to post it anymore?

it's similar to Gmail, you can write out an e-mail and it saves the e-mail as a concept, and you've the choice to either keep writing and editing the mail, send out the mail, or delete the concept.

the reason I'm asking for this is because I sometimes write out a post for a topic, and later on decide it's better to not make that post, but the forum will keep the concept of that post I've been writing out with no option to delete it.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I just highlight (ctrl+a) and delete it, seems to work for me.
I'll test it and let you know, gimme a second.

Edit: On looking around for a bit, I found this :p
902f897490.PNG
Click on that and there's a Delete Draft link, and a Save Draft link for if it hasn't yet autosaved.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I just highlight (ctrl+a) and delete it, seems to work for me.
I'll test it and let you know, gimme a second.

Edit: On looking around for a bit, I found this :p
902f897490.PNG
Click on that and there's a Delete Draft link, and a Save Draft link for if it hasn't yet autosaved.

awesome, thanks for the help :D
I tried deleting my draft before, but sometimes it kept the draft afterwards, so I probably had to clear the post, and wait for the forum to auto-save my post again for the changes to take place...

Status
Not open for further replies.