Remote Power No ender chest Idea's

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RustyDagger

Jul 29, 2019
well I like to play on craftersAsylum (ultimate No Gregtech) and recently I had setup a nice remote power charging station for my RP2 battery's using an enderchest and 2 receivers. However due to the insecurity of the enderchests my battery's have been nicked...( stolen )

So I am on the hunt for a replacement system with out using those nasty enderchests so far the only idea I have had is item tesseracts and a computer system with some item detectors etc etc and that too me seems over complicated :/

So any one have a system or an idea for a system?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
If people want to steal from you, they can steal from you. However, I highly doubt that somebody would bother stealing BT batteries... what's the point? They're practically worthless.

There used to be a bug though where Enderchests sometimes "forgot" items placed inside them by non-players (for example by pipes or other automation) during server startup. Unsure if that is still around.

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
Tesseracts. Although horribly inefficient at this kind of thing, its possible.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Solution 1:
ljp.png

Solution 2:
7vuu.png

I didn't think ender chests could bring me down to 1 FPS, but apparently they can.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Note that that will keep people from linking their enderchest with yours, but if they have access to yours they can still easily steal all the contents.

RustyDagger

Jul 29, 2019
Note that that will keep people from linking their enderchest with yours, but if they have access to yours they can still easily steal all the contents.

not an issue the server is outfitted with greif prevention as the land claim system it has all the modded blocks added to its file so that players cant open containers in others claims. :D

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
It's too bad other mods aren't (Weren't? Should I talk about RP2 in the past tense?) allowed to touch RedPower or you could just PowerConverter it.