Remote charging station

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
eh... just tryin to help ;)
Fine, but help more recent threads. If a thread is over 3 months old, let it die unless you are the OP. This was a whole year between the last post and yours. OP last posted july 3rd last year, and he also didn't want to use RP. I get you wanted to help, but a dead thread is not the place to do so.

Reactions: Padfoote

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
I got an update to this thread and got scared. Redpower was still a thing when i posted... So much time has passed!

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
It pretty much took me getting bored enough to do it to finally make one, but here's my design:
In a 3x3 space,

Pneumatic Tube___________| Pneumatic Tube | Enderchest
Filter pulling from batbox___| Redstone Timer | Filter pulling from chest
Batbox___________________| Pneumatic Tube | Pneumatic Tube

Put something in the batbox. Set the timer to something like 28 seconds, or whatever, who cares, because you're gonna be grabbing the fresh one out of the Enderchest with a pouch.
This is the easiest low tech remote charger I've come up with/found, That specifically doesn't care how much charge your thing has left on it when you want to recharge it.

*edit* I put the _ so it's easier to read. Stupid thing won't let me type multiple spaces
image.jpg