Release liquids into the world from Pump?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

varkarrus

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to take liquids from a waterproof pipe and pump them the world? I kinda want to make a biomass moat in a dimly lit room with pumps and machinery.

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
Biomass can not be placed in the world. Only water and Oil can right now.

Edit: And lava of course

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Jul 29, 2019
I think Red Power Pumps put liquids in the world. But I don't think other liquids work nice with them at the moment. Maybe when the API is done it will work.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
And after that, what about Mystcraft Liquid Dictionary support. Fuel ocean anyone?
methinks Xcompwiz has already said he will implement the liquid dictionary... although I doubt he will use the hugely OP ones... or at least have devastating decay on them... a fuel/dna/oil ocean is too OP... hell a lava ocean is OP enough lol

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
methinks Xcompwiz has already said he will implement the liquid dictionary... although I doubt he will use the hugely OP ones... or at least have devastating decay on them... a fuel/dna/oil ocean is too OP... hell a lava ocean is OP enough lol
Yes, he did say that there would be liquid dictionary implementation eventually.

Salvatos

Jul 29, 2019
I think Red Power Pumps put liquids in the world. But I don't think other liquids work nice with them at the moment. Maybe when the API is done it will work.

The Grates (http://feed-the-beast.wikia.com/wiki/Grate) are the items that Firefox was talking about and they will pump or suck liquids into/from the environment, but yah, just water/lava and maybe oil and fuel (at least that's what the RP2 pump handles). Though that's not from waterproof pipes, but the RP2 equivalent, the fluid pipes. Not sure atm how you could get them from tanks into the fluid pipes though. So probably nothing you can't already do with buckets atm.