Regrowth Vanilla

D

DarkGamer41

I'm going to play regrowth but, I have it on another launcher but it crashes, when I click launch it launches it. When it does it just does vanilla Minecraft. Is there any way to ix this? (I didn't know if this would fit here please help so.)

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
??? more information is needed. A lot of the information needed for anyone to help you is not there.

By another launcher do you mean curse, at, multimc, vanilla, or something else?
Was it installed by that launcher or moved to that launcher? Either way make sure the launcher is setup correctly to launch it. Usually takes setting the minecraft version to the a compatible forge version. In some launchers it might be referred to as jar file.

D

DarkGamer41

It's Curse launcher, the launcher that crashes, but when I use FTB it turns Regrowth to Vanilla.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Curse crashes or the instance launcher? if it is the instance launcher, could you go to the instance folder and put the latest client log contents here: FTB Paste and past the link to them. Warning setup everything before pasting the contents in. I've had browser issues, I think the paste contents are just to large for the browser to digest. ".\Regrowth\logs\fml-client-latest.log" is what is needed.

Not for sure what is going on with the FTB instance. All I can recomend is backup what is needed from it and delete the Regrowth instance and try installing it again.

D

DarkGamer41

It did crash then I redownloaded it, but I need help with the regrowth modpack becoming vanilla when I launch it. No forge or anything.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Re read my previous post. it is two separate parts. one applies to fixing the curse issue. One applies to fixing the FTB issue. They are not the same issue and should not be treated as such.