Bug Regrowth Modpack latest update erased mods

Magnic

Jul 29, 2019
I hope this is the correct section. I didn't know if i should post it here or in tech support.

After latest update (1.0.0) All mods got erased and no matter how many times i redownload the modpack it always end up clean without any mods besides forge. Even if i downgrade it ends up empty.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a launcher issue. Though it could be something else.

Backup the important files in the Regrowth instance ("saves", options.txt, etc).
Then either delete the instance and install it again. If that doesn't work. Start up the launcher with elevated privileges and try to force a update.

Magnic

Jul 29, 2019
Changing privileges didn't do anything. I deleted instance ealier, as i said in the main post. I use FTB launcher v1.4.3. I don't know if it change anything.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
no matter how many times i redownload the modpack
I wasn't reading that part correctly. Sorry about that. (though apologizing for something I will keep doing sounds rather false to me)

What OS, though I don't know what difference that would make. Looks like your launcher is newer then mine. Wondering if mine isn't updating. The main FTB site still has a link to their launcher if you want to try the current version(which that might be. I only boot the FTB launcher long enough to grab servers. Only start up the Curse launcher long enough to check for pack updates, at times. The link is the legacy version. The main link just leads to the curse launcher.