Regrowth 0.7.4 fatal error crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

sorvance

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Regrowth 0.7.4 fatal error crash
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
regrowth
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
so in the last 2 days, the server my friends and I host/play on has been having an issue with storage drawers causing clients to be disconnected.
i'll post a pastebin of the crash log, but here's the line that i think is causing the issue:
Caused by: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException at com.jaquadro.minecraft.storagedrawers.network.ControllerUpdateMessage.fromBytes(ControllerUpdateMessage.java:40)

i posted to the mod author's github, and he mentioned updating the pack but i'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone else? I can play single player fine.

I've deleted/reinstalled the launcher, pack etc and still occurs.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
It has been reported a few different times in the history of the Regrowth thread. It's not common, but it happens and I have no explanation for why. That whole class has since been removed.