Closed registering texture crash

L

Lupus_Z

Summary of the problem registering texture crash

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? when I try to open SF 2.5 (from the curse launcher) it crashes because my PC is bad. I have already deleted some mods (outofmemoryerror), what mods did I need to delete? (sorry for my bad english)

Mod & Version Jabba (from the log file)

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/50c19c74

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix I need to delete some other mods but I don't now what mods

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
How much system RAMyou do you have? You only have 1GB allocated for the game. Which really isn't enough SkyFactory. Ideally you should have between 3 to 4 GB allocated to the game.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if I have words to even begin fixing this issue.

Oh wait, yes I do: Once you start messing with the pack by taking mods out I stop giving support. This is like approaching Bethesda and telling them "Sorry, Skyrim doesn't work on my awful PC. Could you help me figure out what code to remove so it can run better?"

How do you fix this? I will attempt to say this in the most nicest way possible: Get a bettter PC or play smaller modpacks.

Reactions: Ugrashrath

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
If looks like you are either running a 32bit os or using 32bit java. If you have a 32bit os then you won't be able to play any new, 1.6.4 and above, modpacks. If you have 32bit java then you need to remove it and install the 64bit version and then allocate 2gb or more memory to java.

Ugrashrath

Jul 29, 2019
Known Fix I need to delete some other mods but I don't now what mods

No, you need to either get a better computer or not play this pack. There are other modpacks out there that are designed for lower performance computers. SkyFactory isn't one of them.