refinery

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
ok testing this on small scale. how do i get the fuel out of the refinery and into my oil can so i can put it in my motor?

I have already processed the oil.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
You could pump it out the fuel-end with waterproof pipes or liquiducts, no need for canning. However, if you do need cans, you can pipe your fuel into a tank (tried with Railcraft, dunno about standard BC tanks) and just right-click the tank with the can.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
ok one more ? I saw a video about teleport pipes. I don't see this as a list of items to be made. Was it changed to something else in a latter version?

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Teleport pipes were old BuildCraft, a lonnnnng time ago. However, I do believe most of the packs that include the BC-based mods have tesseracts, which work pretty much the same way, but without the extreme bugginess that was inherent in teleport pipes.

I'll give ya a hint on how to get em, they require melting things down like you do to make redstone energy cells.

Setari

Jul 29, 2019
Just look up tesseracts BIB. Always gotta make things mysterious don'tcha Rav.