Open Refined Storage (with Reborn Storage crafting) won't craft Energetic Jetpack

X

Xynariz

Summary of the problem Refined Storage (with Reborn Storage crafting) won't craft Energetic Jetpack

Pack Version 3.0.8

What is the bug? I used a Refined Storage system to create both a Conductive Iron and Electrical Steel jetpack. However, when I attempt to create the Energetic Jetpack, the Refined Storage system says that it's missing the Electrical Steel jetpack. This is despite the facts that 1) it has an Electrical Steel jetpack in the system already, and 2) it has all the materials and recipes to craft one.

When attempting to craft it, the screen that pops up simply says that it's missing an ingredient (the entire Electrical Steel jetpack).

Mod & Version Reborn Core: 1.10.2-2.13.4.128
Reborn Storage: 1.10.2-1.0.1.27
Refined Storage: 1.2.22
Simply Jetpacks 2: 1.10.2-2.0.3.26

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/f79307c2

Is it repeatable? 1) Create and power a Refined Storage Controller.
2) Connect a Crafting Grid to this.
3) Connect a Reborn Storage multiblock to this. (I used a multiblock with only 4 crating CPUs and 4 crafting storage).
4) Connect a Disk drive with a non-fluid storage disk inside.
5) Create a pattern for an Energetic jetpack, insert this pattern into the Reborn Storage multiblock.
6a) Insert into the Refined Storage System all ingredients necessary to create the Energetic jetpack, including an Electrical Steel jetpack.
6b) Insert into the Refined Storage System all ingredients necessary to create an Electrical Steel Jetpack. Additionally, create a recipe for it, and place the pattern in the Reborn Storage multiblock. Then insert into the Refined Storage system all ingredients necessary for an Energetic jetpack other than the Electrical Steel jetpack.
7) Attempt to craft the Energetic Jetpack.

Perform either 6a or 6b.

Note: My setup is more complex, and includes using an alloy smelter to create the alloys on the fly, but the problem is that the crafter won't accept the Electrical Steel jetpack as an ingredient, whether or not it's already been crafted.

Known Fix The problem is the automation of the jetpack, not creating the jetpack itself. So there is no fix, per se, but a workaround is to manually craft the jetpack once you have the ingredients available.

X

Xynariz

Here are images of the Crafting Preview screen. (Yes, I'm a new user, so these will need to be verified before they appear).
6fmiSfULe

ejzG4Fgf

cvwJViwtk

SavageCore

Jul 29, 2019
This happens with Refined Storage crafters as well in 3.0.15, nothing to do with Reborn.

Vibrant Jetpack also complains that Energetic is missing once manually crafted and put into RS system.

Refined Storage: 1.2.26
Simply Jetpacks 2: 2.1.3.55

BrainInBlack

Jul 29, 2019
There is no reason why one want to automate the crafting of the whole jetpack. Just add the basic parts (caps etc.) and do the rest manually. Jetpacks aren't exactly solar panels that require an insane amount of resources. Anyway, there is not much that can be done on this end and i doubt that either mod dev will "fix" this, since they are probably busy porting their mods over to 1.12.x and the "workaround" described above is sufficient enough.