Problem Refined Storage Pattern Grid misbehaving

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I'm playing Stoneblock, and I just set up a Refined Storage system. The Pattern Grid seems to be broken!

Whenever I shift-click a recipe into the grid, it clears and all the patterns in the top slot go into my inventory. Then, the pattern grid stops showing recipes. If I put a log into the grid, it should show up the Planks pattern but it's blank. If I quit to menu and go back in, it's ok until I shift-click a recipe again. Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is maybe something to do with key bindings.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
D'oh, I think I've found it. The + button to shift-click the pattern into the grid is right on top of where the Pattern slot is, so the click is both closing the JEI window and taking the patterns out of the slot, but only on the client side so the game is desynced. Changed grid display to Large.

I still have problems with a new pattern not showing up after I've cleared the grid, but just Escape and going back in seems to resolve that.