Refined Storage Fluid Exporting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
B

BradMunkey

I currently have a mob grinding singularity tank pumping into my refined storage fluid grid(which isnt that close to the mob farm) and have been filling fluid disks pretty frequently, is there any way to pump it back out into a singularity tank from the grid or fluid interface so i can use the xp tap closer to my main base? I tried using an exporter from both the grid and the fluid interface but it wont attach to a tank, just leaves a gap.

GScott

Jul 29, 2019
try using an EIO tank as a buffer between the two. I recall having this issue with something else, was it the Tinker's tank maybe? either way by dropping an ender io tank under whatever it was, exporting to that, then having that push to the destination, it solved my problem.

GScott

Jul 29, 2019
and if the EIO tank pushes too slow for you use a high-end EIO fluid conduit between the destination and the buffer tank.

S

SlightlyLost

Be sure to flip the exporter from Item mode (the default) to fluid mode. When you set the exporter filter use a bucket of liquid xp. Make sure the filter shows the fluid, not a bucket of fluid. If you see the bucket it's in item mode still and needs to be changed.